Bandai - Tiger & Bunny - Wild Tiger (12" Perfect Model Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tiger & Bunny 12" by Bandai

top_bg_2.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 12" Tiger & Bunny

Way too expensive and since this is Bandai I have a feeling quality control is going to be really bad. These just don't look worth the money even if they came out exactly as shown.

Re: 12" Tiger & Bunny

Video of the Two figures

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGlrkoRSgkE[/ame]

Bandai has developed an action figure product based on Wild Tiger, the main protagonist of TIGER & BUNNY.

The figure has been fitted with about 20 LEDs from head to toe, allowing users to create the same thrilling action poses as those featured in the animated TIGER & BUNNY film.

trainers.png

Head, chest, legs, & arm guards are illuminated by LEDs.

w1.jpg
w2.jpg

w3.jpg
w4.jpg

Incorporates the world-famous TAMASHII NATIONS joint system. The figure features all the normal human body joints, plus extra double joints where needed. It sets a new bar for high-action posability.

w5.jpg

Includes facial option parts replicating the face of Kotetsu T. Kaburagi. Includes armor parts based on those that appear in the new film "TIGER & BUNNY –The Beginning-", which opens September 22, 2012. Includes five fixed pose hands for replicating his Wild Shoot, plus one pair of hands with posable fingers.

w6.jpg
w7.jpg

Product Name: 12’’ PM Wild Tiger.
Release Date: December 2012.
Price: JPY 26,250, including tax.
Size: Full height approx. 300 mm.
Materials: ABS, PVC, Die Cast, etc.
Set contains: 12’’ PM Wild Tiger figurine, various interchangeable wrist parts, various interchangeable head parts, armor parts (Wild Shoot), and special-purpose display stand.
Batteries: LR41 x 16 (included).

Last edited:
We already have one or two threads on this, though this one does have the most updated information.

All in all this figure looks pretty nice and I loved the show, but for one thing I can't trust Bandai (would not be surprised if this turns out to be a disaster full of issues) and the price point is absurd. Even with all the LED lights I cannot justify spending over three hundred dollars for this.

We already have one or two threads on this
:gah: :slap

I watched the first episode (subtitled), then decided I'd wait for the english dubbed version. I don't think I was thaaaat impressed by the anime, but I do like the suit designs.

I agree that the pricing is crazy. Currently 26250 Yen is around $334US. That's more than Enterbay's 1/4 T800 ($325US) figure :slap

Some 'Wild Tiger' pics from ToyArk :D

Tamashii-Perfect-Model-Series-Wild-Tiger-02_1344713023.jpg

Tamashii-Perfect-Model-Series-Wild-Tiger-01_1344713023.jpg

Tamashii-Perfect-Model-Series-Tiger-Bunny-01_1344713023.jpg

It's a great representation of the character. Even if I did think it was worth the price, I would probably be somewhat hesitant to buy it because I highly doubt they will do the female characters in this or even the other characters for that matter. Bunny was my least favorite of the main group.

Also I would keep watching. It's an excellent show and you might like it more when it starts to become more centered toward a central plot. It has a great cast and is just a lot of fun to watch. It has a unique feel to it too. Really feels like a cross between American comic books and Japanese anime.

I think I will start watching it when it gets dubbed :D
Bunny was my least favorite of the main group.
You serious? His armour looks really cool. Not sure which armour I like best out of him & Tiger. Bunny's normal 'out of armour' appearance is another story though :lol

Well he's a cool guy in and outside the armor, but I liked the other characters a lot more. They were significantly more memorable even if they did not get nearly as much screen time.

I like Wild Tiger. Only time will tell if I buckle and get Bunny to go with him. I'm passing on their civilian figs though.

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these still part of the collaboration between Medicom and Bandai? It doesn't seem to be under the Project BM name though oddly enough.

I don't think I read anywhere that Medicom is involved with this project. But I'm not so sure myself if it's a collab between the 2 or not.

I'm curious to know if the LED's can be turned on/off individually (or by sections at least), or if there is a master on/off switch for all the LED's.

Ouch. This sold out fast at one of the places (Amiami) I might have ordered from. I didn't even realise it was up for pre order :slap

It was listed at 20750 Yen, which is around $265US.

Edit: I should actually watch the anime first, this isn't exactly cheap.

Definitely watch it first to see if you like it. I think Bandai is open to doing multiple runs of these if the demand is there.

Specs say it takes 16 LR41's so I bet that sections of the lights are controlled separately. Like HT IMs.

I managed to score one and I was very surprised to see that he sold out right after I checked out. Especially at that price and with virtually no talk about these on boards that I frequent.

I pre ordered at BBTS (around $300US), but I think I'll still check in at Amiami, in case they open up the pre order again.

Back