BadMoon's Fortress of Solitude

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now here it is as of about 10 minutes ago. :eek: As you will see I have been boxing up the toys and putting out the collectibles. :rock
My collection is pretty much the same--although I've still got some of the toys displayed... but they're dwindling as the "collectibles" increase.:lol Nice comparison.

Talking of paying high prices for the dead figure , I seriously don't think its worth it!. And any figure that goes for stupid prices is mad !.
I have to admit though I have paid some stupid prices for some things that were once alot cheaper. It annoys me when somebody sees my collection who isn't into this stuff much , looks at a figure I spent a crazy amount of cash on and just dismisses it as another cheapish one !.
Look harder you gimp!! :lol:lol.
Great stuff !. Keep collecting man :rock

Wow.... That is one HELL of an upgrade. Once I get moved into my new Palace O Doom I will have to do this... :lol

I am lucky enough to have a wife that lets me have my own collectible room. If it needs to expand she is down as well. I just would have to buy curious and such. I would say if you can do it. It is like my mini museum. I go in there every morning and just take a peek. LOL!

Talking of paying high prices for the dead figure , I seriously don't think its worth it!. And any figure that goes for stupid prices is mad !.
I have to admit though I have paid some stupid prices for some things that were once alot cheaper. It annoys me when somebody sees my collection who isn't into this stuff much , looks at a figure I spent a crazy amount of cash on and just dismisses it as another cheapish one !.
Look harder you gimp!! :lol:lol.
Great stuff !. Keep collecting man :rock

I think you have to find what you like. If you really want it than pay whatever is necessary. For me I wanted the dead line but PZ was not a must. Actually for me I think it is the most tame of the line so I don't need or want it. I will buy all the future releases though! :rock

In a day early is Leon! I also will post pics of the AVP Alien soon as well. :rock

IMG_0221.jpg

Behind you Leon!

IMG_0218.jpg

Last edited:
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

For a complete ****** bag, you have a great collection. Lots of variety, but no clutter.

I think you have to find what you like. If you really want it than pay whatever is necessary. For me I wanted the dead line but PZ was not a must. Actually for me I think it is the most tame of the line so I don't need or want it. I will buy all the future releases though! :rock

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that :lol Great looking Leon by the way, need to get that one!

f-2.jpg

Great collection and set-up, PM me if you ever decide to sell Sith Lord Luke :)

Back