BadMoon's Fortress of Solitude

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff BM... I think I asked this before, but forgot already. What shelves are those? Seem perfect for 1/6.

Also, the time has come... get a PZ. I know its dumb and too expensive, but you zombie collection deserves it :rock

1 suprise and 1 day later and it already has to be updated. I am running out of space and Jabba's steps have to take a rest. I am bummed about that but damn the General is the man!

IMG_0876.jpg

That is one awesome display setup you have there Badmoon. I really like what you have done with your 1/6 figs by having the packaging placed directly behind each figure it relates to .. This looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing......:D

:cool: setup BM it still looks neat despite running out of space and the General looks excellent. :D

I think i might grab some similar shelving myself since i'm taking on the PF range at this stage.

Thanks for the update pics.;)

Nice to see Jabba on center stage.. I don't see him around too often! Great collection! :rock

it all looks kicks ass badmoon !:rock

Thanks for the help with the thread I opened by the way for trying to fix my tv. :lol
I am getting someone in this week , I think its on its last legs , its getting worse ! :lol

Back