BadMoon's Fortress of Solitude

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Those are some great new figures you got. I said it before but I love the way you've got your room set up. Very classy dude.:cool:

I LOVE your display room bro! :rock
Great use of the MacFarlane Giger piece there with the HT figs.
BTW, you've almost sold me on that Rambo III. He rocks!

I LOVE your display room bro! :rock
Great use of the MacFarlane Giger piece there with the HT figs.
BTW, you've almost sold me on that Rambo III. He rocks!

Thanks Les! I also just bought the First Blood figure (m65 jacket I think it's called) from Alter Ego. It is an amazing figure. One of the best I have seen. I would compare it to the recent Obi Wan figure.

OMG !! I need a wife like that , if you ever get divorced let me know will ya ! lol.
Great collection of stuff there. :D

Ma n sideshow NEEDS to make a Gomorian Guard!!!!

Or even better yet, a Gammorean Guard.

kenner_canada_gammorean_guard_rotj_65back.jpg

:monkey3

Maybe you shouldn't have let those dead out...how many do you have? There will soon be more...

They crave flesh...YOUR flesh...

Nah, this truly is one of the greatest collections ever...:bow:bow

Nice collection. How do you decide what stays carded and what gets opened up? Oh and your first custom attempt looks pretty good to me. :rock

Nice collection. How do you decide what stays carded and what gets opened up? Oh and your first custom attempt looks pretty good to me. :rock

I didn't start opening stuff until I joined the boards. I think Galactiboy talked me into it if memory serves. Anyways, I keep all of the smaller figures carded. All of my McFarlane stuff for the most part. As well as all of my small Starwars hasbro figures. Anything that is 12 inches or a statue gets opened. Thanks for the compliment on the custom. It was alot of fun to try.

I didn't start opening stuff until I joined the boards. I think Galactiboy talked me into it if memory serves.

I kind of see myself as a champion for the imprisoned figures of the world :lol

Seriously great looking collection man, very classy. I hope oneday when I have more room mine can look as nice. BTW, I spotted a Kill Bill Katana, who's the maker and how's the quality. I've been wanting to get Bill's for awhile, but couldn't tell if any the replicas were any good.

Back