Bad Film that could be great if remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good flick and violent for the time. The russians landing on the school grounds and blowing kids away. :horror

Another great US vs Them of the 80's. Riddick prolly hates it.

John Milieus made real man films,Conan,wind and lion, and Red dawn...women hated his films...lots of critics weren't crazy about his themes..the man could write too...apocalypse now for ex...

It already was, in 1984.

Eh, I don't know. I always loved the ideas, but the characters never connected with me. Half of them I didn't even know who they were, and major decisions in their arcs (like the choice to become "terrorists") were kind of glossed over. Plus the film jumps around a lot in a bit haphazard of a way. Its never even explained why the communists were putting so much energy into heavily occupying this one random town in the middle of nowhere.

If you liked it then great. I just always thought it could be a bit more.

Transformers

Have an actual fan write the script, no big name actors, TF is not about humans. Hell, make it in Cybertron.

Use the Prime 1/XM G1 designs, It's ****ing possible to make characters not look like excrement like what Bay did. So much potential, but we keep getting abominations that make absolutely no sense, can't tell what the **** is happening on screen, Shockwave looks like a hentai monster and Devastator is an over sized pug.

Burn it, Remake the hell out of them.

Back