Bad Film that could be great if remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He Man , the bye bye man , fantastic 4 , Daredevil, Invaders from mars , They live, House, brainscan , catwoman, running man just to start.

Rogue One

I'm highly disappointed that karamazov80 allowed someone to choose this before him.
:tap

Otherwise pretty much any bad movie could be great with a superior remake (duh) except those dependent on actors appearing a certain age. It would do no good to do a straight remake of ALIEN 3 for instance because you'd need a younger Sigourney and Biehn to properly pull it off.

I'm offended that you would say that.

There is no possibility that a film with that premise could be made well. Better? Sure. Maybe if the whole film was shown through the point of view of the Walrus guy, it would have been watchable.

Maybe if the whole film was shown through the point of view of the Walrus guy, it would have been watchable.

So Walrus man literally just standing to the side as Dr. ****ed up face goes from planet to planet telling everyone he has the death sentence on 12 systems?

Brilliant.

So Walrus man literally just standing to the side as Dr. ****ed up face goes from planet to planet telling everyone he has the death sentence on 12 systems?

Brilliant.

I'd watch that.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fe5d8b66c3.jpg

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Imagine the humor and carnage they could create now. :lol

fe5d8b66c3.jpg

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. Imagine the humor and carnage they could create now. :lol

I thought that movie looked so awesome based on the VHS cover art back when I was a kid and was so bummed when the actual film just featured regular store bought tomatoes being rolled toward people from off camera. Same with The Frogs. VHS cover looked scary and gruesome and again the film was just a bunch of people falling over as confused frogs and toads hopped near them.

Alligator on the other hand actually *did* deliver. That was one messed up flick, lol.

Back