Bacon is NOT an evil thing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon is underrated. It's awesome and there's nothing you can say about it that makes anything but more awesome. People who try to hurt bacon's feelings are a cruel and miserable lot. Bacon will always be more awesome than them.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Bacon RULES! :yess:

219.jpg

Girls understand the POW-AH of BACON!

IVE-GOT-BACON.jpg

baconplate.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

I think number 2 is not right. there are lots of foods that don't go well with Bacon.

I wouldn't eat ice cream with bacon, for example....:monkey3 I would rather enjoy bacon with a nice hamburger and a side of fries. Delicious.

Don't knock it till you try it. Chocolate and bacon are great together. Hot fudge sundae and add bacon? YUMMO!

Don't knock it till you try it. Chocolate and bacon are great together. Hot fudge sundae and add bacon? YUMMO!

Chocolate is what goes well with almost anything, not bacon.

Chocolate and angel food cake, ok. Bacon and angel food cake, no. Chocolate and peanut butter yes, bacon and peanut butter not so much.

Bacon doesn't really go with anything vanilla flavored, or strawberry, yet chocolate goes with both. Bacon doesn't go so well with caramel or butterscotch.

Ah but would the pig have even had life if not for the purpose of creating bacon?

The implication of what you say is that pigs were only created to be slaughtered for bacon, and that they couldn't enjoy life like every other living creature. That said, there is an artificially high number of pigs only because they were bred for slaughter.

By your argument, it would be totally ok to raise human beings for slavery, since they wouldn't have life if they weren't bred to be slaves in the first place. It would also imply the same for breeding humans to eat them. Double standard.Every person that dies from a heart attack due to eating bacon reaps a death that is richly deserved. Live by having a diet based upon violence towards others, die by it.
The 95 year old woman is an anomaly, that is a testament to an otherwise creative outlook, not the health benefits of bacon. Others said as much in the video.

The implication of what you say is that pigs were only created to be slaughtered for bacon, and that they couldn't enjoy life like every other living creature. That said, there is an artificially high number of pigs only because they were bred for slaughter.

By your argument, it would be totally ok to raise human beings for slavery, since they wouldn't have life if they weren't bred to be slaves in the first place. It would also imply the same for breeding humans to eat them. Double standard.Every person that dies from a heart attack due to eating bacon reaps a death that is richly deserved. Live by having a diet based upon violence towards others, die by it.
The 95 year old woman is an anomaly, that is a testament to an otherwise creative outlook, not the health benefits of bacon. Others said as much in the video.

I honestly believe in my heart and mind that you are totally insane. I'm not kidding. :horror

I honestly believe in my heart and mind that you are totally insane. I'm not kidding. :horror

You saw what he posted. He essentially said that pigs wouldn't have a life if they weren't raised to slaughter for bacon, they wouldn't even exist. He basically said that it's ok to kill creatures as long as they are raised to be killed because they wouldn't have a life if they weren't.

Saying that it is ok to do it to pigs and not humans is a double standard.
At the very least to be objective enough to realize the double standard and the ridiculousness of his argument.

It is okay to do it to pigs, but not to humans, and that is not a double standard, unless you're some kind of pig. :dunno
Another double standard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard

"A double standard is the application of different sets of principles for similar situations, or two different people in the same situation.[1] A double standard may take the form of an instance in which certain concepts (often, for example, a word, phrase, social norm, or rule) are perceived as acceptable to be applied by one group of people, but are considered unacceptable—taboo—when applied by another group."

The very fact that most people don't apply the idea of a double standard to animals as well as humans is a double standard. Animals are sentient living creatures very similar to human beings . We share 98% of the same genetic material. It isn't like comparing humans/ animals to vegetables or minerals.

Last edited:
The very fact that you cannot understand the fundamental difference between killing humans and killing animals (because you have no grasp of the fundamental difference between humans and animals) is cause enough to dismiss anything you have to say completely out of hand.

Keep your lectures to yourself, bub.

Back