B&W FRIDAY 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it safe to say the coupon isn't working right now and won't be resolved until tomorrow? I want to get some sleep LOL

I selected two items from the "Second Chance" list and only one of them took the coupon code, which means the code input and checkout process work, but SS screwed up the scripting for the other item I wanted. Aren't the tech guys keeping up with these glitches?

LOL at people not reading, not everything is 50% off, the lists are botched, read back on any number of replies to BWF threads...

Does anyone know if more new items will be added throughout the day like Spooktacular or is this it? Anyone know from past Black and White Fridays?

Seems like nobody will be in the office until 30 Nov and by then, the Code will have "Expired". Nice one there, SSC! :(

I was just about to say the same thing... :rolleyes: and if that is the case then come Monday morning when they all return the phones are going to be ringing off the hook with people complaining and the emails will mealt down SSCs systems... :lol

I take it this kinda happens everytime they have a B&W Friday? This is my first one so have no idea if this the norm or not!

Yes I am still classed as a Newbie :D

The List for the 50 % off items
Jabba 12-inch Figure
Optimus Prime Bust
Punisher RAH 12-inch Figure
Sao Feng 12-inch Figure
Chainsaw Killer 12-inch Figure
Beast Maquette
Napoleon Premium Format Figure
Abe Sapien Bust
Angel of Death Bust
Thor VS Loki Diorama
Exclusive Blood Elf VS Rogue Draenei Diorama
Exclusive Blade VS Dracula Diorama
Royal Guard RAH 12-inch Figure
She Predator 12-inch Figure
4-foot Frankenstein Statue
Lady Sham Statue

The List for the 50 % off items
Jabba 12-inch Figure
Optimus Prime Bust
Punisher RAH 12-inch Figure
Sao Feng 12-inch Figure
Chainsaw Killer 12-inch Figure
Beast Maquette
Napoleon Premium Format Figure
Abe Sapien Bust
Angel of Death Bust
Thor VS Loki Diorama
Exclusive Blood Elf VS Rogue Draenei Diorama
Exclusive Blade VS Dracula Diorama
Royal Guard RAH 12-inch Figure
She Predator 12-inch Figure
4-foot Frankenstein Statue
Lady Sham Statue

Then what's the use of having that really long list under the 2nd Chance tab? That new list is only about a quarter of the original list.

I want to know what the use is of having THIS under the 2nd chance tab:

Limited quantities now available!
Your special coupon code is good for 50% off of one (1) order of any single item or combination of items listed below. This means you should make sure to choose all the things you want and add them to one order because once you redeem your coupon it cannot be used again! (One coupon per customer, per order.) Also keep in mind you cannot combine this promotion with any other site discounts, shipping specials, Rewards redemption, gift cards, e-coupons or certificates. Any discount combinations will be removed in-house and voided, so please do not attempt to redeem multiple discounts!

I want to know what the use is of having THIS under the 2nd chance tab:

As far as I see it, when you click on the SECOND CHANCE tab, and get the text that starts with, "Your special coupon code is good for 50% off one order of any single item or combination of items listed below...", if you place an order for that item within the timespan of the offer - even if the system does NOT accept the code - SIDESHOW should be obligated to honor what has been posted on their site... ERRONEOUS or NOT.

False advertising under the second chance tab? Obviously it's a mistake but it does say 50% off on the items on the list.....

Back