B&W FRIDAY 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'll make some yummy hot chocolate. I hate going to bed pissed off. Anyone else want some? Sir T - did you bring any donuts? (Old rebelscum tradition on Prop pre-sales back in the day :lol)

Hi, anyone know if there will be more items added to the new release list?

Sideshow's update in the B&W comments section say's "for now" so I hope that means the shorter list is truly temporary and they're working on getting the other items on their original list properly coded.

Sideshow's update in the B&W comments section say's "for now" so I hope that means the shorter list is truly temporary and they're working on getting the other items on their original list properly coded.

It was also mentioned that the 50% deals are only valid for Friday, 27 Nov. If the Friday-only validity is true, then it is unlikely that any new items will be added to the list. :monkey2

They completely removed from the header of the 2nd Chance list the wording, "Your special coupon code is good for 50% off... " WTF? They even removed my two comments that I left on their B&W announcement pages. With all this frustration and time wasted for customers (Hundreds? Thousands? I wonder just how many considering the volume of Internet traffic that caused their site to jamb earlier), not even a public apology from SS for their error? That is low class.

EDIT: I just noticed that all the other "what's up with the malfunctioning code" comments, and there were lots of them, were also removed. Wow, why even have a comments option if they're only keeping the warm fuzzy ones?

Last edited:
They completely removed from the header of the 2nd Chance list the wording, "Your special coupon code is good for 50% off... " WTF?

Everything was screwed up earlier. Just checked the website and it looks like things are in order now.

Why? What did they tell you?

In other news: HOLY ????! I just realized that the color Creature bust qualifies for 50% off. That is a friggin steal! I just paid $400 for mine a few months ago. It looks great in color!

In other news: HOLY ????! I just realized that the color Creature bust qualifies for 50% off. That is a friggin steal! I just paid $400 for mine a few months ago. It looks great in color!

Sideshow had told me they would replace it. However my grandpa had a stroke at the time and I never was able to get it sent back.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Financially, I couldn't be in a worse spot right now and that price is insane! :monkey2

Everything was screwed up earlier. Just checked the website and it looks like things are in order now.

It didn't seem to be a case of widespread website error, but that there was already a set, shorter list of 50% off items, because earlier I tried ordering both Young Indy (on 2nd Chance list) and Napoleon (which was on the 2nd Chance list, but is now on the B&W Friday list), and the coupon worked only for Napoleon. The same is true for those who said their coupon "took" when they ordered the stuff that's now on the B&W Friday list like Jabba the Hut.

I don't know if they're just backtracking but it seems their screw up was including the "your special coupon code is good for 50%..." verbiage on BOTH lists, and it was not meant for the 2nd Chance list at all. Seems likely to be a simple error, but at least they should own up to it with some sort of apology.

And BTW, I can understand the inclusion of the "On Sale" list/tab since that goes along the lines of a Black Friday sale event, but why even include the 2nd chance list, if none of those items are discounted from their original prices?

blade vs dracula dio is in the 50% off sale listing and wouldn't you know it i just got one.:banghead oh well got it for a decent deal anyways.

Back