B/3 FULL METAL GHOST (threezero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this be offered through bambaland or other venues?

Not Bambalandstore for sure, since it's threezero release.

Release date - end of November, I will post here precise date soon and other details, exciting threezero news are coming :)

And the price is 330USD/HK2550

Not Bambalandstore for sure, since it's threezero release.

Release date - end of November, I will post here precise date soon and other details, exciting threezero news are coming :)

And the price is 330USD/HK2550

Now when you say release date by the end of November you mean up for preorder right? When will the actual figure ship? Quarter three of 2014?

Now when you say release date by the end of November you mean up for preorder right? When will the actual figure ship? Quarter three of 2014?

I was referring to the pre-order and shipping will take place in 1st quarter of 2014, most likely.

BANDAI x threezero join forces to make original FULLMETAL GHOST mech (based on original design by great Kunio Okawara). Figure stands over 18" (over 45cm) tall and has special weathering to give it battle-damaged, beat down and aging look, you can open cockpit and place the pilot inside (pilot supplied with two different and interchangeable heads), who can be placed in the cockpit. Figure features light up function (eyes and cockpit) and includes MASSIVE Katana Sword with scabbard.

FULLMETAL GHOSTS showcases threezero latest workmanship and quality standards!

Booking price for this beast is HK$2550 / 330USD (including worldwide shipping).

Details and more info on FULLMETAL GHOST ordering process can be found at November 22 9:00AM Hong Kong time, when we will be launching our own official Facebook page: www.facebook.com/threezeroHK

You are welcome to join any time and we will be waiting to see ya all there! We have many exciting news to come and couple of big surprises in our sleeves.

Please checkout FULLMETAL GHOST concept after the jump: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shajZ7AxyfA[/ame]

Looks absolutely stunning. Will this only be available on the threezero website? Do we have to pay upfront for the preorder?

Looks absolutely stunning. Will this only be available on the threezero website? Do we have to pay upfront for the preorder?

Will be available via threezero retailers later on, but as far, as I know: it will be slightly different and yes, you will have to pay full amount upfront.

Thank you for your interest!

I really like everything about this except the square hands and stylized face on the pilot. I like that style but it doesn't fit this project.

CTXocG4.jpg

Thank you so much for supporting our first release at our newly launched webstore! To thank everyone for the support, we decided to offer membership program for the customers who will buy FullMetal Ghost at www.threezerostore.com

After the purchase, you will become automatically the member and can expect access to exclusive and limited products at our store and you will get points for your purchases, which you can exchange later for the unique gifts. We will reveal more later on!

FullMetal Ghost is waiting for you and he needs good homes!

由於《重甲侍鬼》FULLMETAL GHOST 預購反應非常熱烈,為答謝大家對threezero的支持,首批成功預購 《重甲侍鬼》的顧客都可自動成為threezero 會員,除購買產品可蓄積分換取會員特別禮物外,更可獨家訂購threezero網上限定版產品!(名額有限,詳情會容後公佈)請把握機會立即成為threezero會員啦!

Gimbat, please reprimand the child who designed the new store look.
6 months dungeon, no trial or bottle.

Thank you for the input and hear you.

I guess having not the best looking store in the world is in threeA/threezero genes, however it's only first threezero sale and first steps in store / site direction, things will improve. And perhaps store design compensates for the awesome look of FullMetal Ghost and upcoming toys :)

Yo Gimbat how long can we expect the preorder to be open?

Sorry for late reply, but we talked yesterday and decided to keep it up for a long while, hopefully two weeks or so.

Lots of people ask to keep it more, since they need to come up with funds and it's holiday season...so we are doing what we can.

Sorry for late reply, but we talked yesterday and decided to keep it up for a long while, hopefully two weeks or so.

Lots of people ask to keep it more, since they need to come up with funds and it's holiday season...so we are doing what we can.

:clap great great decision! How are you guys coming along with RAY?

:clap great great decision! How are you guys coming along with RAY?

That's threeA, not threezero tho. Might be a bit confusing :)

As for RAY, I know that fully painted model is finally approved and hopefully we can show it and offer it for pre-order soon. No confirmed date yet.

Thank you for your interested!

Awesome Design of prototype .it's beautiful before paint, i think after paint it will be superb model of FULL METAL GHOST (threezero) ,gimbat . I loved this kind of toys .i have a collections of too many models of comics hero's and all like that it's also my one of the best collection i thought that.!!

Back