B/3 FULL METAL GHOST (threezero)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine pre-ordered via Big bad toy store. I can not wait to get his in my collection. I just started seeing ThreeA figures in the last week . The TK like is very nice. I have picked up a few. of them. How many of these will be released ?

I have mine pre-ordered via Big bad toy store. I can not wait to get his in my collection. I just started seeing ThreeA figures in the last week . The TK like is very nice. I have picked up a few. of them. How many of these will be released ?

Thank you for your purchase.

It's an open pre-order for FullMetal Ghost (of course there is a finite number, as we can make only a certain number of figs, while maintaining the best quality).

Thank you for your purchase.

It's an open pre-order for FullMetal Ghost (of course there is a finite number, as we can make only a certain number of figs, while maintaining the best quality).

Quick question Gimbat is the one up for preorder on bigbadtoystore going to be exact same product as the one up on threezero store?

On display at Superman Toys:

1524261_770345959657901_1174515630_o.jpg

861067_770536992972131_2125815572_o.jpg

1477367_770535646305599_1739810325_n.jpg

1397149_770535772972253_466846328_o.jpg

1524075_770535959638901_417163518_o.jpg

1390500_770537856305378_1879479517_n.jpg

and there are few videos of signing session with Kunio Okawara and other creators, added to our youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/threezeroHK/videos

As per checking... too bad though no longer available for pre-order at threezero store. Not unless am missing something here!

Hi Onie , it is still available at the Big Bad Toy Store. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I feel kinda goofy for saying this... but I think the robot is a little too Gundam like.

This thread is dead? But I just received my ghost today!! I ordered through the threezero website when they had that month window, I also did a preorder with bbts to do a repaint on a second one. I'm still deciding to keep the preorder or not depending on my time with the bot. My first impressions are good so far with only been an hour out of the box. They forgot to box the pilot sword, but they responded back quick and are sending a replacement. Packaging is very nice. The bot sword is not metal but I guess it wouldn't hold up very well in hand if it was. Just wanted to make a quick post and maybe jumpstart this thread again. Here are some initial pics, if anyone is still eyeing this bot I'll give more of my opinion. Sorry for the image quality I took these real quick.
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg
IMAG0091.jpg
IMAG0092.jpg
IMAG0094.jpg
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0093.jpg

Is bbts still the only place to get this .

It is a very unquie piece is it perfect grade size I would love to see some poses with range of movement

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It looks mighty impressive, let us know more of your thoughts when you get the chance. I'd buy this figure right now, but this month is just overloaded with other preorders.

I pre-ordered this from bbts a few days ago when I gave up looking for a titanfall collectors edition, big mech statue, this filled the void of missing it, pilot with mech check
, anyways Can't quite decide if I like the cape on or off, leaning towards off because there alot of detail it covers up, maybe pose it blowing in the wind, iono, excited to get in hand ....

But please post some range of motion poses to see what this puppy can do'

Bbts and robot kingdom are the only sites I know of. I will post some more poses and with the pilot as well. I want to get the kneel down pose I have seen before.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This looks better in your pics for some reason. If the Pilot didn't have that over-stylized face and those blocky hands this would be a must buy.

Started working the joints to loosen them up a bit. I couldn't get it to stand on one leg, but this ghost is very flexible. The hands/fingers are the usual 3a bot style and I agree with sevreed it doesn't match with the design. The fingers seem to thin especially on some angles. The pilot is more of an accessory to the bot and I'll leave him inside most likely. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and the design is work of art. It is definitely not for everyone, but if you did a preorder I think you will enjoy it. I'm curious on what size of a run/numbers will be made, I hope this line will expand. Since this thread is small, if anyone has any specific questions I'll try to answer and post a small review when I have more time. Need to hunt for some batterys, Heres a few more images.......

IMAG0104.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

Giant mech using giant metal swords, and a pilot that uses similar low tech weapons.

On robot kingdom there is a web exclusive with a bazooka, no picture though. I do wish this came with an artillery weapon. This piece has no back story or anything so its just a concept piece.

The ghost captain is really amazing, looking forward to seeing the red color scheme. Ninja looks promising as well. The tank confuses me a little bit but I will definitely be ordering both robots. Thanks for the news, I haven't seen these before.

Back