AX2 Studio - BOOM! Series #3 Smith Baker (1:6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have a link?? We'll see how it turns out. I'm a finicky bastard:)

I don't think it's too drastically different, just looks a bit grittier and more detailed but still has a comic/anime look to me...I purchased it based on the smooth look too but I was pleasantly surprised with the update. I think we are in for a treat come Jan/feb:) have you checked out studio sundowner? They got a nice upcoming release that you may like

hows the quality? good?

It's pretty good...clothing is epic and the gun case is super sick! Body is a little lose and the gun arm implementation could have been better, but overall he's really cool and I'm happy with him...paint is the usual Hong Kong still kinda sticky when you get him out the box. The mini comic and the packaging are really nice too

image.jpg

so you didn't get the chase figure.

other than the black jacket is there any other difference?

No, no luck getting the chase figure :( and I bought two of em! I think maybe the chase also comes with handcuffs....couldn't find any in the box of the one I'm keeping and didn't look in the one I'm gonna sell

reminds me so much of appleseed! is this at retail anywhere? anyone see it for sale anywhere other than via direct AX2?

nada yet. only other site i can find with it so far is here-
AX2 - BOOM! #3 - Smith Baker - The Dragon Vault

must have been be at other retailers will keep looking.

well they didn't really set a max limit on your orders so i guess shops could have opened PO for those wanting one.

AX2 ain't exactly well known compared to TOA as they have Blame! & Sentinel backing them up.

nada yet. only other site i can find with it so far is here-
AX2 - BOOM! #3 - Smith Baker - The Dragon Vault

must have been be at other retailers will keep looking.

quite a few popped up on ebay, even the Shiro ver. I notice they already ticked which version on the brown shipper, so it's really not a chase figure, but purely depends on the person shipping the item? if he likes your name he'd give you a Shiro?

Back