AWESOME Ex. PZ PF WAIT LIST THREAD, GO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think, I was the first one to the page and to order. When I got to the page they had had held the first 10 of the 100 right off the bat...

I don't think that is correct... I got to the page when the full 100 was still showing as available. My order time was 2009-01-16 01:55:45.

Here's my waitlist time : 2009-01-16 02:47:28

And this after me having one in my cart 3 times , only to hit the "place your order' button each and every time and watch it disappear. :mad:

Hello everyone,

Cool tracking list for PZ! However I noticed that the list does not indicate which orders were full payment and which were flex payment. Even though all lists are recalled by time stamp, flex and full payments have separate item#s and are separate lists. This lack of this information on your posted tracking list may be giving people false expectations and has certainly caused some flamey e-mails to be sent to us.

There is no conspiracy with our wait list reservations, when they are recalled it is an automated system and it shoots out e-mails to your address on file. Please make sure you have a good e-mail listed in your account so that you indeed get your e-mails. We are not responsible if they are filtered out or bounce as non-deliverable.

Let us know directly through [email protected] if you have further questions!

Best,
Chicky

So if a flex pay cancels, the next flex pay in line receives a possible conversion?
And if a full payment cancels, then the next full payment in line receives a possible conversion?

Now everyone on the list should indicate whether they are a full pay, or a flex pay. Then perhaps we will be able to discern a pattern to the madness that many of you are enduring.

Thanks Chicky!!!

Oh, and I LOVE Sideshow!!!

:D

Back