AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette

That is a bizarre cropping, it almost looks like his arm is coming out of his chest. Thankfully or unfortunately this looks as good as the film character, now, how much do I want this? hrmmm

now, how much do I want this? hrmmm

I said that same thing with the predator maquette when it was released. Then it sold out. Now you can't touch it for $1500. Just my advice errr peer pressure.. take your pick!

I said that same thing with the predator maquette when it was released. Then it sold out. Now you can't touch it for $1500. Just my advice errr peer pressure.. take your pick!

Well that's why it's a confusion, if i thought it'd be no biggy to get later I'd just hold off for now, but I'm trying to figure out how much I might ever want it.

The detail of the dome and skull is incredible!
Can't wait to see all the pics!!
Come on Sideshow!! You already have them!!
Show it to us!

Wasn't it McFarlane that did a toy of the Tooth Fairy based on concept sketches and then when the film was released the design of the creature changed completely?...

They sure did. I still have that figure and it's much nicer than the actual Tooth Fairy character design in the movie. Not that you actually got to see her all that much.

Re: Neca version

its strange that Fox would allow this to be shown but not the maquette.

8d6f3c816736a416cca501dde6bf4397_im.jpg

its strange that Fox would allow this to be shown but not the maquette.

8d6f3c816736a416cca501dde6bf4397_im.jpg

Man!! I think I'm a little too old school Alien for this thing.I'd have to see the PredAlien in action before I even begin to make a definte deciscion on this strange new design.

Last edited:

Man!! I think I'm a little too old school Alien for this thing.I'd have to see the PredAlien in action before I even begin to make a definte deciscion on this stange new design.

exactly why I didn't buy one... it looks cool but just not for me at that price.

exactly why I didn't buy one... it looks cool but just not for me at that price.

Yeah,I like Predator and Alien,but I don't like the PredAlien hybrid.I also think that if there was an PredAlien hybrid,it would'nt look like this,it would look a lot less dramatic.Just like the Human Alien hybrid,it looks humanoid in the fact that it has arms,legs,feet and hands,but that's it.It looks completely orignal to it's kind.The Dog Alien is another good example,it didn't have k-9s and floppy ears,but instead moved like a dog,this is the direction ADI should have went.

No, it's the NECA one. McFarlane turned down the AvP:R license. THANK GOD!

:lol whats the difference?

NECA pretty much uses old McSculptors and its hard to even tell their products apart other then the logo on the package

I really am unsure about whether or not to get this. I like the concept and from what I've seen in the film trailers and such I like the way it was realized, the size is impressive. The price doesn't really bother me as its around $700 at some etailers and its doable, I just can't decide whether or not to get this or pass it and wait for a PF down the road. The price is virtually two PFs and Indy is on his way....

Back