AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the heck started the whole Wolf predator name? :emperor

I thought it was official.

..so, what is the real name of this guy?

...how about predalien? is that the official name or not?

Who the heck started the whole Wolf predator name? :emperor

I thought it was official.

..so, what is the real name of this guy?

...how about predalien? is that the official name or not?
Oh, is that it, People are calling the Predalien the Wolf Predator?
That makes much more sense.
I thought shaithis77 was talking about the Predator in the film.

no...i think people are calling the Predator, Wolf Predator which I think is not the official name which led me to think that Predalien is not the official name for the hybrid as well.

They may be less insistent on a Predator name in this film since there's only 1, I think the names were just to help people distinguish in the last one since the armor was similar enough. It'd be cool if they had names, like The Wolf, the most feared of Predators. Interesting now that I think of it, there's never been a species name given to the predators, aliens at least have the xenomorph name.

They may be less insistent on a Predator name in this film since there's only 1, I think the names were just to help people distinguish in the last one since the armor was similar enough. It'd be cool if they had names, like The Wolf, the most feared of Predators. Interesting now that I think of it, there's never been a species name given to the predators, aliens at least have the xenomorph name.

There is, it's not given in the movies but in Comics and novels. They're called the Yautja:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_(alien)

Thanks for the info screaming. Man, that name just sucks the badass away, Predator's much better, even Xenomorph sound threatening, the Predator name sounds like a germ culture.

Thanks for the info screaming. Man, that name just sucks the badass away, Predator's much better, even Xenomorph sound threatening, the Predator name sounds like a germ culture.

yeah im not too fond of the term "yatuja" either.. doesnt sound one bit menacing.i think that name started with some of the comics.

i like it when theyre refered to as "the hunters" though:D.

Actually, the directors named the Predator 'Wolf' after the Harvey Keitel's character in 'Pulp Fiction', because Wolf cleans up messes(IE: kills all the Aliens and leaves no trace of them behind).

It's a name they gave him behind the scenes, just like how they called the PredAlien "Chet".

I like calling him just "The Predator", because it reminds me of the credits in the 1st two Pred films- "And Kevin Peter Hall as The Predator".

Back