AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette

I don't have any inside info - but the only things that we've seen in this price range have been the 1/4 scale maquettes of the Predator and the dog alien.

It stands to reason that this is a 1/4 scale version of the only truely unique design from the upcoming movie - and that's the predalien.

It makes sense because this is the first time anyone has produced a statue of this nature I.E predalien

Ive picked on the character design... but I must say Im still somewhat interested.

might be kicking myself now for selling my Hybrid Chest burster

It is the Predalien. And, it looks MUCH better than it's movie counterpart. :cool:

No, but I'll tell you this....

Take NECA's new Hybrid figure...straighten the right arm back to match the left, switch the position of the legs (left leg forward, right leg back), bring the tail around the right side of the body and raise the head a little...THAT'S your maquette. :cool:

Wasn't it McFarlane that did a toy of the Tooth Fairy based on concept sketches and then when the film was released the design of the creature changed completely? Perhaps Fox and SSC want to avoid something like that. With CGI the predalien design could continue to evolve up to a couple weeks before release.

Sorry dude, it's pretty set in stone at this point.

I think it's a great design myself, and can't wait to see it on the big screen and own some merchandise based on it. :D

Again, can't say, sorry.

If I told ya, I'd have to kill ya. :rotfl

There is a partial picture up on the order page now.

7211.jpg

No, but I'll tell you this....

Take NECA's new Hybrid figure...straighten the right arm back to match the left, switch the position of the legs (left leg forward, right leg back), bring the tail around the right side of the body and raise the head a little...THAT'S your maquette. :cool:

thanks Sabres :rock

Back