AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette-PREDALIEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVP Requiem Mystery Maquette

Why are people so upset, just don't order it til you know what it is, there isn't going to be a sell out of an unknown item, there just isn't that many fans who'd blindly buy anything Alien or Predator without seeing it, especially at this price.

You might be right,but think about the poor schmucks that do FLEX pay this thing and then find out later it's something they don't want.I think they need to cut this kind of marketing bullsh%# out.Also too,they need to release their all their production run pieces either better or the same as the prototype,never less then,all bullsh%# aside.

Well if you blindly order something and get pissed when you don't like what's finally revealled you are a schmuck. I don't see what's wrong with this, it's a tease marketing thing and if people buy this blindly and get pissed I don't feel bad for them, that was a poor choice. It'll be revealled in time, I don't see a need to be concerned about missing out on FlexPay or anything.

You might be right,but think about the poor schmucks that do FLEX pay this thing and then find out later it's something they don't want.I think they need to cut this kind of marketing bullsh%# out.Also too,they need to release their all their production run pieces either better or the same as the prototype,never less then,all bullsh%# aside.

order it regular & if you like it ask to transfer your order to flexi

I've already ordered it regular,I'm no shmuck.I'm really only pissed because they wont release any information on it.

I've already ordered it regular,I'm no shmuck.I'm really only pissed because they wont release any information on it.

Just incase you misunderstood, I was using you in a broad sense, not direct with my comment.

Who's gonna preorder something for $900 with out even knowing what it looks like! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That is an option as well? If so, then completely disregard my original opinion. No problem at all pulling this mystery stuff. I just didn't want to see anyone get hit with a Flexpay fee if they didn't like the item when it's unveiled.

But order it regular to secure it, wait for the unveiling, and then Flex it? Sounds like a good plan. :)

Or wait a week for the next newsletter, look at the promo pic and then decide. I'm sure it will still be available. Alien 3 maquette hasn't sold out yet.

Does anybody really think this will sell out before they post pictures? Just wait till pictures are posted then flex pay it.:lol:lol:lol

it's a little nuts for them to expect that people will drop close to a thousand without any pictures... unless you happen to be a diehard AvP fan.

i'll wait for pics.

No doubt this will look great. Their Alien 2 maquette is awesome. But i would still like to see pictures.

The price killed it for me. No way I can go there...

I will probably regret it... but I can't..

Back