Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sideshow just emailed me and apparently they will not let me buy from them and canceled my mark vii order that my wife put in. Saying that they can't meet my standards and that I should find a local seller lol

Having gone through what you've stated you've gone through with them, why would you even bother anymore unless you're a glutton for punishment. :lol

So sideshow just emailed me and apparently they will not let me buy from them and canceled my mark vii order that my wife put in. Saying that they can't meet my standards and that I should find a local seller lol

Wait, seriously? Did you get blacklisted for previous returns? Damn, that's crazy.

They also likely know you're on this forum and not being overly positive about them. Not that it's a fair reason to "ban" you, I think you got a bunch of duds and their handling of it was awful. But Sideshow does lurk here and attaches users to accounts...

They also likely know you're on this forum and not being overly positive about them. Not that it's a fair reason to "ban" you, I think you got a bunch of duds and their handling of it was awful. But Sideshow does lurk here and attaches users to accounts...
Alex did reply to his 'everyone should smash it (LSF) with a hammer before returning' :lol

I have heard of them doing it before. Rather than fix the reason for all the returns, let's ban the customer...

what about all the points you've accumulated? I guess those are gone too? I would be pissed.

I have heard of them doing it before. Rather than fix the reason for all the returns, let's ban the customer...

what about all the points you've accumulated? I guess those are gone too? I would be pissed.

They will not let me order so i cant use them.
So they gave me extra reward points for all the crap I've had to endure from them knowing that they were going to black list me. lol Off the the BBB to write a complaint about them.

Back