Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this pic sums it up really...taken from a comic con 2013 you see a proto MKVII LIFESIZE bust with the War Machine bust.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416182721.534998.jpg

Notice how the colour of the MKVII appears to be much darker (which is actually bordering on the MKVII LSF burgundy colour)...wish they had infact gone with this colour for the production run. Instead what we've received is more of a candy red finish that you'd see on some snazzy sports car and the gold metallic parts such as the faceplate has become a much more mustardy yellow matte finish compared to a more neutral gold colour on the proto :slap

fc267ad8eeeb9c930440050caf6726d8.jpg

1c501ad497b4548aa91507fb9847dc94.jpg

4a06dd55e3acc59f076e632176c8fcb4.jpg

And then of course when you look at the comic con pic, you can clearly see how Sideshow got their Arc Reactor design so right for the War Machine bust and how it was oh so wrong with their MKVII :( no excuse for this in my opinion as a detailed Arc can clearly be done....and really should have been! :lecture

Last edited:
:goodpost:

You can get the recast that's painted better for a hundred bucks cheaper :lol
I know. I even offered 250 shipped but was turned Down. Oh well I put statues up for sale/ trade to try and get the mark VII bust. And or afford the Mark 42 or mark III

That pic at the con looks so awesome Andy. Their proto always perfect.

The laziest and easiest way to build arc reactor. Blue sticker.

Well today is my bday and the war bust came in. And my god is that thing crazy. And I have the best wife in the world.
27cd703e4cdbd55fd108cee7116717f5.jpg

#37 of 100 and signed by Stan Lee in a custom frame wooot. ..
77d681bc3ec370a9b1e1a139602772fc.jpg

And she ordered me the mark vii life size lol.

It is one of the best, from everything I have seen about it.

I have received an offer for that War Machine and the Mark III clean bust, both NIB for $1,500.00 shipped.
Still thinking it over, but it seems like a good price.

wait both for that price. you have got to be kidding me. i would have bought them. I'll buy the Mark III off ya. and or trade.

wait both for that price. you have got to be kidding me. i would have bought them. I'll buy the Mark III off ya. and or trade.

Yeah, both for that cost, including the UPS ground shipping for the pair. I am about ready to go for it,
as I don't want to have one without the other. Looking more at the LS Mark VII Bust, he just does not fit with War Machine.

At least with the Mark III, you can't compare the Arc Reactors, lol.

The lack of arc reactor really turns me off the Mk 3 bust. Otherwise it's great. For some reason if an Iron Man bust has no arc reactor, I'd want JUST the helmet, no shoulders. When the shoulders are there it makes me want to see the reactor.

Yeah, both for that cost, including the UPS ground shipping for the pair. I am about ready to go for it,
as I don't want to have one without the other. Looking more at the LS Mark VII Bust, he just does not fit with War Machine.

At least with the Mark III, you can't compare the Arc Reactors, lol.

I really wish you would have told me this a few days ago i would have bought them from you.

I really wish you would have told me this a few days ago i would have bought them from you.

I just got the offer last night, myself. Have just had the last 12 hours or so to mull it over, lol.

While I agree that it sucks to have the Iron Man bust with no reactor, having the Mark VII one with the blue reactor
and bright red and mustard gold color scheme just does not look right alongside the War Machine bust.

I agree. I wouldn't get the Mark VII bust. If it was like the proto, absolutely I would. I'm hoping the IP and Mk42 come out close to proto, as I will eventually buy one of those if I can if they do.

Back