Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were the BO ever referred to with their names or was it always just COT or DOT.

I think maybe Thanos might’ve said Maw just once when speaking of his demise with Strange but I could be wrong.

I guess their names were just place holders for toys identification.

Last edited:
I’d be so mad if I was a huge hulk fan btw. If I recall hulk never backs down and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.
Boy do I miss 08 hulk. He was such a savage and used the environment to his advantage. Not to mention he didn’t act like an ape and looked absolutely bat**** crazy. So sad. But eh. This hulk is mediocre but he will do.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:monkey3 :chase

It is overrated. Everything is nowadays, child.

b04eu57.gif

I liked black panther, but yes that is correct its overrated. I mean people of color and im not racist were all dressed in black panther outfits and get ups and watching their reactions in the theater to the Wakanda sequences makes me understand why it was successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Marvel is saving Hulk for last.
In Avengers 4 he will be crucial. Maybe he will defeat Thanos, use the gaunlet and make a mess with all the powers he will get.

In Avengers 4 he will be crucial. Maybe he will defeat Thanos, use the gaunlet and make a mess with all the powers he will get.

Hulk got exposed to the Power Stone, this might make Banner turn into the Ultra Hulk now making him more powerful than Thanos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how they will reverse time back in the next one, it looked as if the Gauntlet was fried and Didn’t come back with Thanos. I wonder if it will be a different dimension completely with Strange at the helm.

the best theory based on whats happened and from where it all started,, and clues thrown over all several films,, is Tony Stark has wielded the infinity gauntlet at some time, they show him grimacing holding his left arm all the time, his visions, which means he has experienced some reality earlier,,,

I wonder how they will reverse time back in the next one, it looked as if the Gauntlet was fried and Didn’t come back with Thanos. I wonder if it will be a different dimension completely with Strange at the helm.
yes the stones were scattered at the end,,, now just wait for the next dragonball episode lol

Just saw IW again tonight for the second time. And MY GOD the movie is INCREDIBLE!!! I can't believe I enjoyed the movie SO much more than I even did the first time!

This has inspired me to buy every MCU movie for an MCU collection. This was insanely better than JL and any of the current Star Wars films. EPIC EPIC EPICCCC!!!

the best theory based on whats happened and from where it all started,, and clues thrown over all several films,, is Tony Stark has wielded the infinity gauntlet at some time, they show him grimacing holding his left arm all the time, his visions, which means he has experienced some reality earlier,,,

that would explain why his left arm is always bothering him, but when would he of had it?

There isn't much to say that probably hasn't been already said. So I'll just cut to my favorite part of the film:

Spoiler Spoiler:

All the extra debates about the film, the plot, the character interactions, what worked, what didn't work, etc., I believe that's all fair game. But to me, this had to be more than just another standard formula MCU film. And it was, for better or for worse.

Interesting, I knew the timeline was wonky but this is really cool:

1940s: Captain America: The First Avenger
1990s: Captain Marvel
2008: Iron Man (ending at the end of 2008)
2009: Iron Man 2 | The Incredible Hulk | Thor
2010: The Avengers
2012: Iron Man 3
2013: Thor: The Dark World | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2014: Guardians of the Galaxy | Vol. 2 (possibly ending in late 2014 or maybe even early 2015)
2016: Avengers: Age of Ultron | Ant-Man | Doctor Strange
2017: Captain America: Civil War | Black Panther | Ant-Man and the Wasp | Spider-Man: Homecoming (late 2017)
2018: Thor: Ragnarok (with the end credit scene possibly being in late 2018 or early 2019
2019: Avengers: Infinity War | Avengers 4 | Spider-Man 2
2020: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | Spider-Man 3

I think I’ll slowly rewatch the MCU in this order.

They should give him the blue stone, and make him look like this.

hqdefault.jpg

$630 million global take....WOW! This doesn't even include China because it hasn't debuted there yet. Monster numbers for Marvel.

Back