Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These 2 girls are having a cry fest over the deaths :lol

Go to 4:50 mark

Must be the children of Khev or daughters of JAWS lol

Didn't watch the fake video, but the shirts...

When leaving the theater we passed a couple that had on Captain America shield shirts just like those. My wife turned to me and said "we should have said he dies. ha ha ha!" :)

I’d be so mad if I was a huge hulk fan btw. If I recall hulk never backs down and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.
Boy do I miss 08 hulk. He was such a savage and used the environment to his advantage. Not to mention he didn’t act like an ape and looked absolutely bat**** crazy. So sad. But eh. This hulk is mediocre but he will do.

I'm not mad at all, a little disappointed sure, but not mad. I had hopes for more screen time and I was psyched about the trailer money shot that never happened, but I'm ok with the character arc they've been building.

Banner was desperately seeking a way to rid himself of Hulk and doing what he could to avoid triggering him in the meantime and by the end, he felt like he might be able to control it and turned towards honing that so he could live with his condition.

Banner was in full control at this point, not an incident since Harlem and seemingly living life just doing good with his wisdom while staying off the grid and by the end of the film, he was more or less in full control of directing Hulk's rage.

Banner's control had gone even further and more of Banner remained while he was Hulk, thus the decision to run away influenced by Bruce's feelings about himself before his final transformation.

Hulk evolves into more of his own person and is almost separate from Banner in ways, and both almost interact with one another.

We see the separate identities taken to the next step with them having conversations with one another and Hulk takes a big ego hit by losing to Thanos after being able to smash everyone else he'd ever taken on.

That said, even Thor almost bested Hulk in Ragnarok without infinity stone power, so Thanos doing it isn't out of place in the MCU and I don't have any issues with him getting his ass kicked, especially where it was announced that a 3 part arc was woven through Ragnarok, Infinity War and Avengers 4, so I'm just eager to see where they take things. If Avengers 4 is handled poorly, then I might take issue with IW Hulk.

I'm not mad at all, a little disappointed sure, but not mad. I had hopes for more screen time and I was psyched about the trailer money shot that never happened, but I'm ok with the character arc they've been building.

Banner was desperately seeking a way to rid himself of Hulk and doing what he could to avoid triggering him in the meantime and by the end, he felt like he might be able to control it and turned towards honing that so he could live with his condition.

Banner was in full control at this point, not an incident since Harlem and seemingly living life just doing good with his wisdom while staying off the grid and by the end of the film, he was more or less in full control of directing Hulk's rage.

Banner's control had gone even further and more of Banner remained while he was Hulk, thus the decision to run away influenced by Bruce's feelings about himself before his final transformation.

Hulk evolves into more of his own person and is almost separate from Banner in ways, and both almost interact with one another.

We see the separate identities taken to the next step with them having conversations with one another and Hulk takes a big ego hit by losing to Thanos after being able to smash everyone else he'd ever taken on.

That said, even Thor almost bested Hulk in Ragnarok without infinity stone power, so Thanos doing it isn't out of place in the MCU and I don't have any issues with him getting his ass kicked, especially where it was announced that a 3 part arc was woven through Ragnarok, Infinity War and Avengers 4, so I'm just eager to see where they take things. If Avengers 4 is handled poorly, then I might take issue with IW Hulk.

Yup. If Banner just controls hulk all the time is kinda boring. Of course i missed him in IW. But story-wise im down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadpool's Avengers application results per twitter

Db9ZJQbU8AE2Udi.jpg

This movie is a lot to take in. I honestly thought it would have been more of a larger group fight instead of groups of fights, but I guess that's really the only way you could do something of this magnitude. There were a lot of things I was sort of expecting to happen in this that never actually did. I really thought Pepper would have had an armor and got killed by Thanos or BO. With her speech to Tony, clearly that won't happen.

All of the fight scenes were pretty amazing, especially the group fight against Thanos on Titan where they just almost got the gauntlet off. Now, did Stark get stranded on Titan when everyone else faded away? I can't remember if Nebula was there too or if she faded as well.

I thought the whole Hulk thing was definitely out of place and very out of character. I get where they're coming from obviously, Hulk spent so many years on Sakaar as a champion and now got a beat down from some dude and then refuses to fight anyone else afterward? Not sure how to really take that one.

I shook my head the most at the audience who thought that anybody who faded away was officially dead. Obviously I get that these movies are the only thing most of these people rely on for info, but lets have some common sense here, shall we? Spider-Man isn't dead. I bet ya they're all trapped in the soul stone and Strange knew that Tony was going to be one of the main people to get them all out.

So like what happens next tho? Thanos completes his goal and the gauntlet looks to be broke. What happens now? Does galactus come? Lol that’s be cool but highly doubt it. Or do they travel back in time and fight him all together.

Depends on if/which comic they use as reference. I just hope Thanos doesn't go soft and try to bring them all back. And the first few deaths need to be perm.

My wife is pissed that she was denied the deaths of Cap and IM then threw in my face “You said their contracts had ended!” :lol

Yeah we’re going a 3rd time lol

Reading my first lengthy review I was pretty harsh on this movie wasn’t I.

I literally did a Snikt, harsh review but proclaimed it my favorite MCU movie!

So what exactly is going on there?

Well for starters the flaws become easier to swallow when you take a step back and grade the totality of it all which at a minimum includes:

1. Respect for what worked post JL debacle with just 6 primary heroes and 1 villain.
2. Villain quality after years of villain complaints
3. Team up action
4. Character interaction
5. Stones properly used
6. Bonus points awarded for trust in IW2
7. Fan base positive energy

I mean just for those 7 reasons alone how can I not rate it as my favorite MCU movie and yes Marvel has earned my trust that IW2 will deliver the goods because IW1 place on my list requires IW2 to deliver.

Like JAWS has said IW2 outcome will greatly impact IW1 for him and I agree that it should.

The positive energy is just Wor-Gar not hating it lol

So yeah here it is:

1. IW1 (IW2 will decide IW1 future fate)
2. TWS
3. CW
4. Avengers
5. Can be used for swapping out IM1, AOU or Thor 1

So like what happens next tho? Thanos completes his goal and the gauntlet looks to be broke. What happens now? Does galactus come? Lol that’s be cool but highly doubt it. Or do they travel back in time and fight him all together.

That’s one thing I love about IW, many suspect a lot of the deaths to be undone, but in reality, we have no clue where this goes next so we’re actually left feeling defeated.

We all knew everyone would be back somehow after Civil War so that was more like ok, they’re split up, how do they come back together but you didn’t feel concerned, here we have no clue what to expect and only a sliver of hope and that’s one of the things I’ve been hoping for most with this movie.

Hulk in this is like Batman in the first half of TDKR when Bane handed his ass to him, and hopefully Hulk gets a chance to make a big comeback in Avengers 4, which I’m hearing rumors will be titled End Game.

This movie is a lot to take in. I honestly thought it would have been more of a larger group fight instead of groups of fights, but I guess that's really the only way you could do something of this magnitude. There were a lot of things I was sort of expecting to happen in this that never actually did. I really thought Pepper would have had an armor and got killed by Thanos or BO. With her speech to Tony, clearly that won't happen.

All of the fight scenes were pretty amazing, especially the group fight against Thanos on Titan where they just almost got the gauntlet off. Now, did Stark get stranded on Titan when everyone else faded away? I can't remember if Nebula was there too or if she faded as well.

I thought the whole Hulk thing was definitely out of place and very out of character. I get where they're coming from obviously, Hulk spent so many years on Sakaar as a champion and now got a beat down from some dude and then refuses to fight anyone else afterward? Not sure how to really take that one.

I shook my head the most at the audience who thought that anybody who faded away was officially dead. Obviously I get that these movies are the only thing most of these people rely on for info, but lets have some common sense here, shall we? Spider-Man isn't dead. I bet ya they're all trapped in the soul stone and Strange knew that Tony was going to be one of the main people to get them all out.

More than likely being saved for IW2 which makes perfect sense have to keep the biggest fight for the climax.

They won’t be split up twice in a row.

With half the universe gone, including most of the 'new guard', the Avengers need more heroes to face the biggest threat yet. This is the perfect opportunity to bring in X-Men and F4 into the fray. But that's likely many years away from happening.

I can't even fathom those three teams on the same big screen together.

With half the universe gone, including most of the 'new guard', the Avengers need more heroes to face the biggest threat yet. This is the perfect opportunity to bring in X-Men and F4 into the fray. But that's likely many years away from happening.

I can't even fathom those three teams on the same big screen together.

I bet we get a end-credit tease of one of those franchises after A4.

Depends on if/which comic they use as reference. I just hope Thanos doesn't go soft and try to bring them all back. And the first few deaths need to be perm.

Bring spidey back first so my anxiety can go away lol

That’s one thing I love about IW, many suspect a lot of the deaths to be undone, but in reality, we have no clue where this goes next so we’re actually left feeling defeated.

We all knew everyone would be back somehow after Civil War so that was more like ok, they’re split up, how do they come back together but you didn’t feel concerned, here we have no clue what to expect and only a sliver of hope and that’s one of the things I’ve been hoping for most with this movie.

Hulk in this is like Batman in the first half of TDKR when Bane handed his ass to him, and hopefully Hulk gets a chance to make a big comeback in Avengers 4, which I’m hearing rumors will be titled End Game.

Comparing IW to TDKR

Hnnnng

CW better than Avengers...

giphy.gif

Avengers didn’t have a bad ass BP or WS and CW didn’t have Cap looking like a dork nuff said!

Back