Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

JAWS: "Star Lord's emotional attack - I get why he had to attack Thanos at that specific moment.. But it just made him seem stupid. There was probably a better way to do all of that. "

I get what you're saying, but it's exactly how anyone would react. Emotion trumping your brain.

went to watch at the local theatre in my small town,, i was expecting a small turn out , to my suprise ,, the que was packed with kids,, teens and college going ones, didnt get a ticket,, waited in the sun for the show to get over and managed to get one after being nearly crushed in the que...again it was 90% teens and college kids, barely any females or families..
All hell broke loose once movie started,,, it was like being at a rock show..and just when u thought it couldnt get better,, all hell broke in THAT moment in second half..i thought my eardrums burst,,i havent experienced anything like this in a movie,, from X-Men to this point, this was the first time i felt i like i had watched a superhero movie the way i wanted

Every time Ruffalo is on screen I hear "Yeah!!! Mark Ruffalo....ehhhhh?" :lol

Top 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly just for the sheer audacity of it all on what the Russo’s were able to accomplish here I can easily and unequivocally proclaim this as my number ONE MCU movie major flaws warts and all!

This movie is absolutely cinematically ground breaking just like how BP was culturally ground breaking (plus a 250 million budget risk on a black director and 99% all black cast).

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

so what's next with thanos? he already accomplished his goal. is he gonna go out like the last jedi projector?:lol

Honestly just for the sheer audacity of it all on what the Russo’s were able to accomplish here I can easily and unequivocally proclaim this as my number ONE MCU movie major flaws warts and all!

This movie is absolutely cinematically ground breaking how BP was culturally ground breaking (plus a 250 million budget risk on a black director and 99% all black cast).

Oh Jesus Jye!

:lol

Gasper

Russo’s pulled off even more than what PJ did on LOTR!

I am in awe!

Show some respect will ya.....punk lol

Maybe you should wait and let our high wear down .... the movie sucked lmao!!!!
No you know what? We're being Debbie downers :lol I'll just step out and come back to discuss this when the dust has settled.

I'll let everyone enjoy the hype.

JAWS: "Star Lord's emotional attack - I get why he had to attack Thanos at that specific moment.. But it just made him seem stupid. There was probably a better way to do all of that. "

I get what you're saying, but it's exactly how anyone would react. Emotion trumping your brain.

that whole set up was kinda set to fail. all that pulling and yanking, spiderman could have inserted another popcult trivia...EVIL DEAD.

Yeah, but IMO it didn't work. I kept thinking why isn't anyone doing some chopping action and the person behind me muttered *stupid*.

Yeah, but IMO it didn't work. I kept thinking why isn't anyone doing some chopping action and the person behind me muttered *stupid*.

Remember how Starlord reacted when he found out Ego killed his mom? He didn't hesitate to shoot holes into his own father.

Credits just rolled and there is an eerie silence in the crowd. No one here expected that ending. No one.

Brolin ****ing killed it. Absolutely felt like his film more than an a pure Avengers one, and I have no issue with that. Hands down he lived up to the hype and promise. It's kind of embarrassing now when you look back at how they handled Ultron and what could have been.

Was anyone else Impressed with how they handeld the gem powers? The reality gem and how it's used to turn things to distorted mush was so weird yet so awesome. :lol

Aside from Ebony, who didn't have enough screen time, the Black Order sucked. There was some not always great CGI and green screen (shot of Bruce in the Hulk buster right at the end look baaad) and Thanos' face didn't always look 100% Brolin.

But I'd be lying if I said overall I didn't have a blast with IW. Regardless of whether you loved it or hated it, people aren't going to stop talking about this film anytime soon. That's probably what the Russo's were aiming for.

Credits just rolled and there is an eerie silence in the crowd. No one here expected that ending. No one.

Brolin ****ing killed it. Absolutely felt like his film more than an a pure Avengers one, and I have no issue with that. Hands down he lived up to the hype and promise. It's kind of embarrassing now when you look back at how they handled Ultron and what could have been.

Was anyone else Impressed with how they handeld the gem powers? The reality gem and how it's used to turn things to distorted mush was so weird yet so awesome. :lol

Aside from Ebony, who didn't have enough screen time, the Black Order sucked. There was some not always great CGI and green screen (shot of Bruce in the Hulk buster right at the end look baaad) and Thanos' face didn't always look 100% Brolin.

But I'd be lying if I said overall I didn't have a blast with IW. Regardless of whether you loved it or hated it, people aren't going to stop talking about this film anytime soon. That's probably what the Russo's were aiming for.

Yea, I feel like Thanos wasn't really trying too hard when using the stones powers. I bet we'll see even more gnarly stuff in the next movie. It is impressive to see him hold the stones barehand without any negative effects. Unlike most

The Black Order lasted longer and gave up a better fight overall then I thought they would judging from that small fight clip posted a few days ago.

Great review Jye.. How do you remember everything.. Do you take notes :lol

Ok here goes. It’s rather long sorry.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back