Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Here comes the haters who will hate Random **** like Wanda’s beanie and coat, hate Widow’s uneven hair, and basically the plot.

And don't forget the "it didn't respect da source material!" crowd. :monkey2

If people want the comics, then read the bloody comics.

Actually just because I said Thanos cgi was flawless and that I enjoyed it better than TLJ does it mean it wasn’t without problems I actually had quite a few “major” problems with IW.

Try watching the movie with someone who doesn't already know the story. My sister and her husband loved it. Not everyone knows the comics or has even watched all of the Marvel movies. Heck I know what's coming and still liked it a lot. Going to see it again in imax tomorrow.
Hmmm, surprised by how much people are loving it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Actually just because I said Thanos cgi was flawless and that I enjoyed it better than TLJ does it mean it wasn’t without problems I actually had quite a few “major” problems with IW.

There’s definitely preferences and differences of opinion for this which is fine. Knowing the plot of avengers 4 makes this movie make a lot of sense.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Can't judge this properly since I saw it dubbed and that pretty much ruins movies for me. Need another watch, it was also a premiere, which is a terrible way to see movies, but anyway.

For what it's worth, I can't for the life of me tell if this is better at all than JL :lol at least Thanos face didn't look retarded like that other thing.

I also think it's funny that IW did pretty much what JL was going to do before WB chickened out, have a 2 parter in which part 1 ends with the heroes defeated and the villains winning :lol that was nice even though we all know it's gonna be undone with the dragon balls.

Honestly the more a let it sit the more I know , NO WAY the general consensus on this board is going to be positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no I might have problems with IW but no it’s not even in the same universe as JL.

A pinhead size of the superhero action from IW is a billion times greater than all of JL. A pinhead size!

Please Gaspar don’t embarrass yourself any further by making silly comparison comments like that in public lol

Even with the major problems I had with IW it still made JL look like an afterschool special tv show.

Last edited:

Idk it did have that disjointed thrown together feel. Action scene , small talk , action scene , small talk. And while there was great cgi there was some serious head scratchers. There's one over long shot of war machine standing around and he looks worse than a PlayStation 2 video game.

Idk it did have that disjointed thrown together feel. Action scene , small talk , action scene , small talk. And while there was great cgi there was some serious head scratchers. There's one over long shot of war machine standing around and he looks worse than a PlayStation 2 video game.

That was a general consensus of War Machine that he looked to fake and cgi’sh especially at the end standing among the other og avengers

Is that more of a want?

? Nah I enjoyed it for the most part. Best of all it didn't feel like 2 1/2 hours. I'm just saying you people really tore age of ultron a new one ( which I find about on par with this ). I don't see how this movie doesn't do the same injustices to its characters /plot blah blah. At least ultron had an ending..........

This was only part 1 though. The conclusion will be in A4

I totally get that but come ON. The ending wasn't a BAM it was a wtf?????? I swear I was about to open a bag of candy for a big finale ( at least a part 1 finale ) and then the credits came 🤣

Everyone talking about the silence from the audience out of shock and emotion before the credits. LOL!! I swear my theater was silent out of disappointment and confusion. It was groans of wtf I could feel it in the air. Plus the guy next to me was not having it.

Yeah no I might have problems with IW but no it’s not even in the same universe as JL.

A pinhead size of the superhero action from IW is a billion times greater than all of JL. A pinhead size!

Please Gaspar don’t embarrass yourself any further by making silly comparison comments like that in public lol

Even with the major problems I had with IW it still made JL look like an afterschool special tv show.
niBBa PLEASE!

You went and said Thanos motion capture was the bestest thing ever.

I know you get excited and this is Jye's trademark hype, but cool it.

As for the action, yeah it had lots, LOTS of it.

So?

Is that amount of action good?

I did like Thanos vs Hulk and Alien Manchester Black vs Dr. Strange.

d63ade4b7e1fe57742a9dcaa14e6bfdb.jpg

Saw it last night, I loved the action and the film had great scenes... not sure if the pacing was on point and the ending was definitely a wtf and a cliffhanger.

Anybody else think? (spoilers)
Spoiler Spoiler:

I also liked Loki's death, it was nice and slow, it was GoT levels of graphic.

The rest of them..... Eh.

Isn't that a given? ^

It's definitely a given but that's no excuse for how poorly that whole scene was handled. Literally out of no where with no context right after all the rules are being shoved down your throat ( the time shifting , the reality bending , ) some humor thrown in and then flashing to a certain characters seemingly sad and painful death. But in reality the audience is wondering if this is suppose to have any weight or not. I was following along pretty well up until that point.

The title of A4 is
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back