Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

JAWS: "Star Lord's emotional attack - I get why he had to attack Thanos at that specific moment.. But it just made him seem stupid. There was probably a better way to do all of that. "

I get what you're saying, but it's exactly how anyone would react. Emotion trumping your brain.

Just way 5 second :lol But I get it.. I just think there could have been a better way.

Honestly just for the sheer audacity of it all on what the Russo’s were able to accomplish here I can easily and unequivocally proclaim this as my number ONE MCU movie major flaws warts and all!

This movie is absolutely cinematically ground breaking just like how BP was culturally ground breaking (plus a 250 million budget risk on a black director and 99% all black cast).

Wow number 1??

AS is its number 3 for me. Avengers 4 will either raise its ranking or lower it.

Hey Jye!! With Regards to DS and the Time stone

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly just for the sheer audacity of it all on what the Russo’s were able to accomplish here I can easily and unequivocally proclaim this as my number ONE MCU movie major flaws warts and all!

AS is its number 3 for me. Avengers 4 will either raise its ranking or lower it.

Yikes... Even as is, I would not put this anywhere near number 1 or 3. It's hard for me to rank it within the rest of the MCU given that it's only part 1 of 2, but for now it's probably right in the middle or slightly above. Normally I'd put my MCU rankings out there again, but I don't want my head chewed off. :lol

Very happy with the film delivered after a 10 yr wait.....kodus to Marvel .... unlike SW they rarely disappoint

so.... i'm guessing these two are still alive, since they were absent from the film all together

Spoiler Spoiler:

so.... i'm guessing these two are still alive, since they were absent from the film all together

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

No you know what? We're being Debbie downers :lol I'll just step out and come back to discuss this when the dust has settled.

I'll let everyone enjoy the hype.

Well all i’m really saying is that for a series of movies where all have flaws that this was my favorite flawed movie in that flawed series simply because of the audacity on display.

My dream has always been to see high quality cinemstic superhero teams using their powers and to deny this movie the praise it deserves on that level would be an injustice.

This is why I went easy on AOU.

JL not getting it right with just 6 heroes and 1 villain is embarrassing compared to IW.

Well all i’m really saying is that for a series of movies where all have flaws that this was my favorite flawed movie in that flawed series simply because of the audacity on display.

My dream has always been to see high quality cinemstic superhero teams using their powers and to deny this movie the praise it deserves on that level would be an injustice.

This is why I went easy on AOU.

JL with 6 heroes and 1 villain is embarrassing compared to IW.

I digress , it's all the same **** lmao. At least justice league doesn't take 2 1/2 to get through [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking back, was the infinity glove and its gems...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Also regarding Strange
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just way 5 second :lol But I get it.. I just think there could have been a better way.

Wow number 1??

I agree A4 has alot riding on it. A4 trailer when lol

No seriously I need that NOW!

Hey Jye!! With Regards to DS and the Time stone

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you for your responses to my lengthy review. :hi5:

Going again tonight lets see how I feel about those nagging problems.

I think we have mind melded on this one!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ohhhhh Khev where art thou JAWS and I are waiting and we’re highly impatient lol

Last edited:

Also regarding Strange
Spoiler Spoiler:
[/QUOTE]

something worse is coming,
rumors say that something worse than

Spoiler Spoiler:

I digress , it's all the same **** lmao. At least justice league doesn't take 2 1/2 to get through [emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]

Bruh quit trolling. You shared your thoughts. Now it’s just trying to disqualify others.

Bruh quit trolling. You shared your thoughts. Now it’s just trying to disqualify others.

I'm not trolling anything. It's ok that I don't think this is masterpiece, you'll survive much like everyone at the end of this movie

Hi look at me i’m the JL movie I can’t even get the dynamics right with just 6 heroes and 1 villain on the screen forget 25 heroes and 5 villains!

IW is 4-5 times bigger than JL jesus christ how did the Russos pull this off.

I remain optimistic for A4, but at the same time have mixed feelings on it because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I will remain cautious...

If this movie failed to put a huge grin on your face you need to just accept the fact that you hate superheroes.

Hi look at me i’m the JL movie I can’t even get the dynamics right with just 6 heroes and 1 villain on the screen forget 25 heroes and 5 villains!

IW is 4-5 times bigger than JL jesus christ how did the Russos pull this off.

Its incoherent, not all were in the same screen, JL IS ONLY like fifth in the entry, and it still has not pulled off a massive comic book timeline as of yet, now thats snyder is off the grid, just watch.

Back