Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

I still hope they can help with a new Spidey series. I see people saying that "Spider-Man is totally different from Cap," and they're right, but I think they almost forget that, prior to Cap, these dudes were handling Community." Even if it was a Sony production, they could still be setting the stage, potentially, for entry into the MCU. I really hope Sony and Marvel make that happen.

I just hope they make Thanos as powerful as he is in the comics without the gauntlet. I don't want to see Hulk hurting Thanos, or Hawkeye with his crappy arrows and Widow with her little guns putting up a fight.

Nobodies mentioned that The Russo Bros. (The Winter Soldier) are officially directing this?

Captain America: The Winter Soldier directors Joe and Anthony Russo will direct Avengers: Infinity War - Flickering Myth

If that happens, it gives a lot of reason to hope that Infinity War will set the standard for Avengers films, and team up CBM's in general. The Russo Brothers can make it happen!

In guardians, the Nova corps see thanos as a big threat and Korath did tell Ronan that he is the strongest in the universe, and this is before the gauntlet. I'm sure marvel won't mess it up.

Catching my gf up on the marvel movies before AOU comes out and we got to wondering when/where Red Skull will show up again. Any theories? Before Infinity War?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching my gf up on the marvel movies before AOU comes out and we got to wondering when/where Red Skull will show up again. Any theories? Before Infinity War?

After, on Battleworld where it is revealed after Infinity Wars that the Beyonder is the new baddie :lol

Okay that was a joke but that would be crazy epic

After, on Battleworld where it is revealed after Infinity Wars that the Beyonder is the new baddie :lol

Okay that was a joke but that would be crazy epic

Hmm. Makes sense, though. thought I heard some loose talk awhile back about the beyonder storyline being a "maybe" after the big marvel plan.

Worst News Possible! IMO. Just an unnecessary addition and an outside influence from Sony that could be a pain in the a**. I don't want to see Spider-Man in the MCU at all, least of all in Infinity War taking time away from characters (& actors) who have earned the right to be in it. WTF is he gonna do against Thanos anyway, he'd be crushed in a second but Sony won't let that happen so he's going to be an over powered annoyance.

If you can't tell this displeases me greatly if true. I kinda understood Civil War maybe using him but even then I didn't care for it.

having Spider-Man in Avengers could be a way for Sony to make Symbiote spidey movie, which would lead to Venom movie. Spider-man could get beat down then discover the simbiote stuff. it will be cool to see spidey interact with the MCU characters.

Agreed, completely wrong time to put Spidey in the MCU. He's hardly a pivotal character in the Avengers now and he's much off doing his own adventures

I think it could work if Marvel introduced him in to their universe as an already established hero and then give him solo movies later on down the road (no origins, etc.)

Not sure if the deal is to introduce him and let Sony keep him to make their own movies with him? If so, I don't have faith Sony will be able to match the quality of the MCU films

Worst News Possible! IMO. Just an unnecessary addition and an outside influence from Sony that could be a pain in the a**. I don't want to see Spider-Man in the MCU at all, least of all in Infinity War taking time away from characters (& actors) who have earned the right to be in it. WTF is he gonna do against Thanos anyway, he'd be crushed in a second but Sony won't let that happen so he's going to be an over powered annoyance.

If you can't tell this displeases me greatly if true. I kinda understood Civil War maybe using him but even then I didn't care for it.

I don't think that Marvel Studios and Disney are the type to take direction from Sony

I think it could work if Marvel introduced him in to their universe as an already established hero and then give him solo movies later on down the road (no origins, etc.)

Not sure if the deal is to introduce him and let Sony keep him to make their own movies with him? If so, I don't have faith Sony will be able to match the quality of the MCU films

I doubt Sony would ever agree to a deal that lets Marvel make their own Spidey films.

My guess is the deal allows Spidey to appear in Infinity War to help, and an Avenger to appear in a Spidey film to help him battle the Sinister Six.

I wouldn't be surprised If they wanted to use Wolverine the same way but I doubt Fox is willing to deal.

I'll remain skeptical of it all anyway. A lot of it sounds like they heard a few things and decided to feel in the blanks with their own ideas.

Last edited:

I dont buy SpiderMans enterance in the Marvel Movie Universe , however the fate of Steve Rogers I would not mind it but this is no comic book once you gone you gone or you get revived on a crappy TV show.

I dont buy SpiderMans enterance in the Marvel Movie Universe , however the fate of Steve Rogers I would not mind it but this is no comic book once you gone you gone or you get revived on a crappy TV show.

its not crappy anymore :thwak

Doing better than Arrow and Constantine :lol

My coworker pounded out the first season on Netflix in 4 days no idea how he did it.

People need to get passed season 1, **** gets real

My coworker pounded out the first season on Netflix in 4 days no idea how he did it.

I watch it from time to time hoping it will get better as I am fan of the genre, but I still don't see a change I not sure what it is but in general all these TV shows ,DC and Marvel, are a marked down grade from their movie counter parts. I understand budget does constraint special effects, but the shows are typical Net work Television shows and they tend to follow the theme of the network which they are broadcast on and offer a predictatble formulaic plot and story.

I am hoping that since Dare Devil and the other marvel shows are on netflicks that they can be some what of an improvement but that remains to be seen. I think the current generation of comic book movies are propeling the methods of story telling and I would like to see that mirrored in these TV shows.

absolutely, I'd take 1 episode of S2 over the whole of S1

Back