Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

When they start planning movies for 2020......damn. I mean the war with the machines will be in full swing 9 years later. How are they gonna fit these movies in.

When they start planning movies for 2020......damn. I mean the war with the machines will be in full swing 9 years later. How are they gonna fit these movies in.
New team of Vision, Jocasta, Machine Man, and Warlock (New Mutant) will be the only real threat to Thanos's mad scheme.

New team of Vision, Jocasta, Machine Man, and Warlock (New Mutant) will be the only real threat to Thanos's mad scheme.

200px-0,385,34,227-900x900px-LL-658002b7_joke_over_your_head.jpeg

If we get two parts, we seriously better get like 3.25 hours of film per each :lol. I'm sick of these part 1 and part 2 things (especially in TV :monkey4)

One of my favorite comic book story arcs coming to the big screen! :yess: :yess: :yess:

If we get two parts, we seriously better get like 3.25 hours of film per each :lol. I'm sick of these part 1 and part 2 things (especially in TV :monkey4)
Oh God, yes please. Draw it out, I'll sit and watch every last minute of it. Every. Last. Minute.

It'll be here soon enough. Feels like just yesterday I was complaining about how far away Cap 2 was, and here we are, a stones throw away from November. And six agonizing months away from AoU. I could totally go for a time machine actually.:lol

:exactly: Both parts should be as long as The Return of the King :lol

Oh God, yes please. Draw it out, I'll sit and watch every last minute of it. Every. Last. Minute.

I was thinking Godfather the whole time. I can handle long movies, so I seriously hope that it does go down! :panic:

At least 2 1/2 hours each part.

Just please give Thanos a good chunk of the film to give him a backstory and motives.

I don't know if this was posted already, but here's the full Infinity War teaser trailer :D

Skip to 10:50

Insane announcements, but all over shadowed for me, by the thought of seeing Black Bolt on the big screen. This is something I thought would never happen. In a few years I may even have a chance to get a 1/6 high end figure of him. Must process this.... :lol

I hope Thanos still makes someone's bones disappear, since Wolverine can't be in it. :D Be nice to see Silver Surfer, too, but I guess if we ever see him again he'll be wearing a HAZMAT suit and crying about his disability with the F4. :(

I hope they go all Pete Jackson on it and squeeze out a third part complete with 10 endings! :yess:

Back