Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Part 1 & Part 2 - (May 4, 2018 & May 3, 2019)

MCU needs it's own forum. :lol

As exciting as this is, I'm gonna be 'that guy' and say it. Thanos needs tweaked, he doesn't look very menacing imo, he looks tired, too many shifts making fries at Space McDonald's or something.

As exciting as this is, I'm gonna be 'that guy' and say it. Thanos needs tweaked, he doesn't look very menacing imo, he looks tired, too many shifts making fries at Space McDonald's or something.

:exactly:

It's the CGI. Avengers Thanos looked better.

The only tweak that they need to really make is the eyes. The original actor for Thanos in Avengers was Damion and his facial features suited Thanos perfectly. They should have hired Damion for the motion capture and keep Brolin for the voice acting.

The new eyes make him look more human, removing that menacing look we got from Damion's big eyes.

Damion%20Poitier%20Thanos.png

I'm 30 now and by the end of this I will 40, damn I don't want to grow old.

And with this notion, I will not buy any more Marvel HT. I have a feeling this will make me file for bankrupcy. FML

This would have been perfect.

Avengers-Behind-the-Scenes-Photo-Thanos-Prosthetic-570x708.jpeg

Isn't that the original dude from Avengers? Or is that just fanmade concept art?

I think it was a fan concept as it came out 2 years ago. It has loads of character, too bad the one we have feels somewhat generic by comparison.

Come on sony make with the good and let spiderman be in these movies. You know you want to.

The only tweak that they need to really make is the eyes. The original actor for Thanos in Avengers was Damion and his facial features suited Thanos perfectly. They should have hired Damion for the motion capture and keep Brolin for the voice acting.

The new eyes make him look more human, removing that menacing look we got from Damion's big eyes.

Damion%20Poitier%20Thanos.png

This.

Come on sony make with the good and let spiderman be in these movies. You know you want to.

This as well. Plus we'll need him for Civil War, unless they're really taking liberties and simply appropriating these subtitles.

Where'd the green gem come from?

People are saying the Tesseract and Loki's staff are both gems, but those are both blue. I thought Loki's staff was made from the Tesseract.

So far away but so excited for Thanos finally! And a shot with the Infinity Gauntlet. I hope we get an early version from Hot Toys.

Wow. Just wow. I mean, it seemed obvious that that's where they were going but just imagining two movies featuring assumedly every single hero from all three Phases. The Avengers, GOTG, Dr. Strange, Inhumans. Holy freaking crap.

You had a good run Avatar. :wave

Wow. Just wow. I mean, it seemed obvious that that's where they were going but just imagining two movies featuring assumedly every single hero from all three Phases. The Avengers, GOTG, Dr. Strange, Inhumans. Holy freaking crap.

You had a good run Avatar. :wave

Not if Justice League has something to say about it...ok...even I don't believe that anymore :lol Marvel FTW! I'm on the bandwagon now! :lol

Amazing. Awesome roadmap. Looking forward to all those movies. Going to be tough to pick and choose amongst all the figures, though.

And in regards to Thanos, I agree, they should've stuck with Damion. He has a very unique look. Said it before and I'll say it again: He'd also be perfect for Spawn.

Interesting that Infinity War Part 2 and Justice League Part 2 will be duking it out against each other in 2019.

Back