Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I’m really hoping this’ll only add into Infinity War and not neuter it/make it pointless. I know they’re going to bring everyone who was “dusted” back, but I hope we see one of if not a few of the main Avengers die. Has anyone worthwhile ever stayed dead in this universe?

I’m honestly surprised with how much they showed for a teaser trailer - especially when you’d think pushing Captain Marvel would be their main focus.

I bet the movie starts with the Thanos farm stuff.

Has this been brought up?
How does Stark have a helmet to record his message?
He had the Nanotechnology suit on,the helmet formed around his head.
So where does the helmet come from?
Anyone?

Dunno , though the trailer was kinda boring....

Ronin was the best part, and they probably spoiled that whole reveal like they did the Cap reveal in IW

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Great points about spoiling the reveals but think about it this way these movies have been able to transcend trailer spoilers and delivered the thrills nonetheless I mean it’s not like anyone disliked IW because of Cap’s entrance being spoiled in the trailer.

Good movies survive spoilers at least the character revealing ones BUT yes they should NOT spoil plot points like ESB “I am your father” that would be criminal lol

It’s kinda funny how any complaints are really reaching :lol
It’s like people are desperate for marvel to fail
:lol
:lol
:lol:lol:lol

All of a sudden Grace seems like an acceptable alternative :lol

A48D38C1-A57B-401B-9C49-FF0C7CFF2839.jpg
7C60AB54-A569-4FB2-A8C1-A266032B8393.jpg

Has this been brought up?
How does Stark have a helmet to record his message?
He had the Nanotechnology suit on,the helmet formed around his head.
So where does the helmet come from?
Anyone?

Pretty sure I saw Thanos swat the helmet off - so guess the armor forms but without Stark "connected" to un-form a shape it's just a static object - like when the blade forms that Thanos stabs Stark with - it's solid when Thanos breaks it.

He wants to look his best for the love of his life....Bucky.

When he opened that pocket watch and you see Peggy Carter's pic, that's probably cgi for the trailer. In the movie it'll be Bucky.

Hah. Always thought it was - confusing? that some fans? decided Steve and Bucky were - more. Films didn't depict that...but a 100 year bonded brother friendship and the war experience etc. and the Russos blew through all that in IW without a sentence - nope, not happy w. what Russos/writers did. WTF:mad:. Even Whedon nicely had veterans at the party in Ultron.

(Guess re trailer that watch is a huge red flag for Cap thinkin' Bucky is gone, Sam is gone, everyone gone; if he goes out he'll finally be with Peggy.:monkey2)

But really liked the visuals. Starlord's ship silhouetted against the cosmos. Thanos' field. Even the ash in the titles. Hope I like this more than IW1. And everyone comes back more or less, including Pietro and Yondu, 'coz I don't need deaths to feel something about a movie. And sometimes like Pietro and Yondu it just seems to be thrown in for effect. (Also I don't believe Loki would have gone out like he did, without having something planned:google).
It’s kinda funny how any complaints are really reaching
It’s like people are desperate for marvel to fail

No. I waz just seriously disappointed in IW:( and wary of Feige using beloved characters as a wedge to springboard the next MCU. There's ways of doing that IMO that make sense, like the intro of BP, as part of the story.

Then there's (seemingly) using a sledgehammer like what seems to be CM, when early on the Russos were talking about how powerful SW is...e.g. IMO with the players already on board, CM isn't needed. U can make someone like that "needed" re a script, but to me it feels like being force-fed and doesn't make sense. If they needed someone super-uber-powered wish it had been Adam Warlock...
During the Q&A, Joe Russo explained why he and his brother chose not to pursue Adam Warlock as a character in their Infinity War story.

“We had a lot of pre-established characters and sometimes characters from the books, again, being a comic book fan, I don’t want to see a literal interpretation of a comic book I’ve read a hundred times because I don’t wanna go to a theater and know exactly what’s going to happen.

Yeah, but at least it would've been interesting and a lot of the audience doesn't read comics.

Most viewed trailer in 24hr. With 289 million, pretty insane. April can't get here quick enough.

Not surprising lol

Amazing the amount of emotions one gets in return, even in just a 2 minute trailer, due to a 10 year investment in characters.

Last edited:

Unless I missed something or forgot the events of IW, how did Stark end up drifting in space in the first place?

We don't see it at the end of Infinity War. The last shot of Stark is while he's on Titan trying to deal with the loss of everyone.
He's drifting in space in the Benatar (the Guardians' ship), so I'm guessing that he and Nebula somehow escape Titan in it.

I guess for me, it's more about how he seems to be doing ok after being impaled by Thanos.

It’s comforting knowing captain marvel and Avengers Endgame are a month an half between each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Great points about spoiling the reveals but think about it this way these movies have been able to transcend trailer spoilers and delivered the thrills nonetheless I mean it’s not like anyone disliked IW because of Cap’s entrance being spoiled in the trailer.

Good movies survive spoilers at least the character revealing ones BUT yes they should NOT spoil plot points like ESB “I am your father” that would be criminal lol

Your right, I still get a thrill seeing Cap show up in IW, but Imagine the thrill if we didnt know it was coming....

Thats movie magic.

It’s comforting knowing captain marvel and Avengers Endgame are a month an half between each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like TLJ and Solo! Wink wink

I noticed that one of the unintended side effects of investing into a superhero cinematic universe is no longer getting upset when a superhero is walking around the movie unmasked.

Before MCU I would get pissed off when an actor would place more importance on their face then their costumes.

But now I could watch an Avengers movie with all of them out of their costumes without batting an eye.

Like Thor there in the trailer just sitting dressed in a set of clothes I would wear pondering his actions, brilliant.

Back