Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

:lol :lol

Sit in the corner dummy :lol

Reminded me of me sitting at school after getting into trouble waiting for my dad to pick me up.....can you say ouch lol

Last edited:

Sure, trailer was OK. But really, it's just filler until we get the Justice League 2 trailer! Marvel just doesn't understand "gritty and realistic" like Mr. Snyder does. I don't get the impression that Cap or Hawkeye might get raped at any moment, or that the fight scenes will make us feel like we're getting concussions, or that a Lord of the Rings troll or other generic, mid-1990s CG monster could be the final boss. And that is not a good thing.

lol at all the “Hawkeye is a bad ass now” talk popping up everywhere.

From zero to hero in 4 movies lol

He wasn’t even in IW so 2 movies and 1 teaser trailer :lol

Sure, trailer was OK. But really, it's just filler until we get the Justice League 2 trailer! Marvel just doesn't understand "gritty and realistic" like Mr. Snyder does. I don't get the impression that Cap or Hawkeye might get raped at any moment, or that the fight scenes will make us feel like we're getting concussions, or that a Lord of the Rings troll or other generic, mid-1990s CG monster could be the final boss. And that is not a good thing.
[emoji38]

Also, I don't get the impression that the other Avengers might try to kill eachother in this movie. I bet there arent even any jars of urine either. FAIL!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

47679728_10217483213890722_2935726106638024704_n.jpg

Any predictions? I think either Tony or Cap will make/use a new gauntlet to bring everyone back, but it will kill one of them. The snap hurt Thanos, so it should probably kill lesser beings. The question is, what is Thanos' role in this movie? Does he regret his previous actions, like killing his daughter? Is he going to secrafice himself in the end? Or is he going to try to stop the Avengers? Is Hulk getting his balls back by beating Thanos in a rematch? What about Capt Marvel? Is she going to play Adam Warlock's role and talk some sense to Thanos or just beat him up? What about the new emo Hackeye?

It’s also missing an epic wharehouse fight. Nothing beats an epic wharehouse fight!

And don't forget that it's missing an ADHD millennial with no motivation as the villain! Can't beat the pure genius of Synder and what he did with Lex. :monkey4 :yuck

Predictions (spoilers just in case):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Predictions (spoilers just in case):

Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: Ant-Man... It can't be in the past, because he's been under house arrest since the events of Civil War. And in the trailer he refers to Civil War as being "years ago"

But I agree that trailers are famous for their misdirection.. If you went on first reactions for Infinity War, most people would think that Loki aligned with the Black Order. My main cue that he wasn't going to be a prominent part of the movie was Hiddleston's listing on the poster cast lists...

Yes, I know I’m theorizing the hell out it, but in my prediction, that isn’t Ant-Man from the past; he’s Ant-Man from the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp. After getting stuck in the Quantum Realm after Hope, Janet, and Hank got “snapped”, he escaped the Quantum Realm by traveling back in time/or found a way to travel back in time.

I’m just making a guess and I don’t care if I’m wrong or right, I’m just making a wild prediction, LOL.

If that shot of Hawkeye/Ronin is really in Hong Kong during the time we think it is, I've been doing some thinking and here's my theory (take with a grain of salt):

Spoiler Spoiler:

That sounds great if so not only will it be cool to see those battles from a new perspective but also Xandar as well.

Yes, I know I’m theorizing the hell out it, but in my prediction, that isn’t Ant-Man from the past; he’s Ant-Man from the end of Ant-Man and the Wasp. After getting stuck in the Quantum Realm after Hope, Janet, and Hank got “snapped”, he escaped the Quantum Realm by traveling back in time/or found a way to travel back in time.

I’m just making a guess and I don’t care if I’m wrong or right, I’m just making a wild prediction, LOL.

That's what I think. Also think it's possible he's already gotten Pym & co. back (just because they are not in trailer doesn't mean Lang didn't pull them back already or saw them in the Quantum Realm and they all got out together). But it's Pym's big step up 'coz he had the falling out w. Tony's father but now his tech is the only way for the world...Lang is there to recruit whoever is left to head to the Quantum Realm.

If Nebula isn't with Tony - and she had just met him, so maybe helping him off Titan is all she does - I figure she took off to kill Thanos. But pretty sure Pepper will save Tony.

It looks like Widow's shorter blonde hair in the scene would shoot down the theory that Scott has traveled back in time.

I'd like to know what happens that spurs Cap into shaving his beard and cutting his hair.

Back