Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Russo’s be trolling us hard.

Don’t trust the beards and wigs lol

Supposedly even the Spiderman FFH trailer has trickery! :lecture

Here's my theory.....

All these characters are in an alternate reality, and we will get to see the 1 time they beat him, which corrects all the other timelines.

Here's my theory.....

All these characters are in an alternate reality, and we will get to see the 1 time they beat him, which corrects all the other timelines.

Or, at the end it is revealed that the entirety of IW and EG was just Strange’s vision:horror

I'd like to know what happens that spurs Cap into shaving his beard and cutting his hair.

Maybe he blamed the beard for the finger snap, if he shaves the beard he can change the past err i mean future. Time travel is so confusing... Or Cap could just be superstitious, everything went to **** when he grew out his beard, tore off the star and avengers shield from his costume. Or a more plausible explanation is that he shaved and put on the stealth costume in order to look like his past self so he could steal an infinity stone without anybody noticing something was wrong, and in the process avoid destroying the whole time continuum.

The past ten years have all just been inside Deadpool's head as he plays with his Iron Man dolls.

Action-Figures-get-it-straight-mom.jpg

Wouldn’t it be ironic if this was the first bomb for MCU....

The irony would be delicious....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Gotta admit, as far fetched as it is, the odds are against them...

After what? 10 films? Sooner or later , your gonna miss....

It would be a ridicules irony if the pentultimate film sucked...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Seems odd Disney would release two movies back to back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like Widow's shorter blonde hair in the scene would shoot down the theory that Scott has traveled back in time.

the feed they are watching isn't a live feed. It's an archived. Scott has def traveled back in time. hence the "is this an old message?"

Black Panther and Infinity War were pretty much back to back

February and April, this and CM are like within 39 days close, kind of like march April, it just means the cliffhanger left from CM won’t be that dramatic like Ant Man and Wasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back