Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I am kind of surprised that no one ever seems to notice/discuss that the top of Nebula’s head looks like an iron man helmet...and what that might mean for both characters.

The trailer confirms that Shuri didn't survive the Decimation. I guess M'Baku currently sits on the throne of Wakanda.

Are we sure it confirmed her death though? Scott/Antman is seen on the screen too but we know that he survived.

She's probably just missing... probably.

Tony is such a drama queen.

Hackkeye trying to be tough and cool with his little sword and haircut. :lol

Cap is the Michael Jordan of the team.

Thanos is probably bored now.

I like the teaser. A bit over dramatic tho.

The trailer is literally just this:

”Thanos won”

The End

:lol

The balls on Marvel.

The whole build up to the trailer just to tell us what we knew already after IW (no more IW1 Khev is right).

Them some big secrets they be hiding.

Tony is such a drama queen.

Hackkeye trying to be tough and cool with his little sword and haircut. :lol

Cap is the Michael Jordan of the team.

Thanos is probably bored now.

I like the teaser. A bit over dramatic tho.

Over dramatic you say?

I agree after you lose half of your team, half of your friends, half of your family, half of humanity and half of the universe the trailer should’ve started with the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap song to lighten it up a bit lol

”Now this is a story...” :lol

Last edited:

”Thanos won”

The End

The balls on Marvel.

The whole build up to the trailer just to tell us what we knew already after IW (no more IW1 Khev is right).

:lol :lol

7 months after the shock of the finger snap and all they give us is "yep everyone is still dead, look Cap is crying. The end."

lol

Are we sure it confirmed her death though? Scott/Antman is seen on the screen too but we know that he survived.

She's probably just missing... probably.

Well ... right. She's as dead as anyone else who faded to ash, I would think. Scott being lost in another dimension helped hide his survival. I'm guessing that Shuri didn't have such a luxury.

Well ... right. She's as dead as anyone else who faded to ash, I would think. Scott being lost in another dimension helped hide his survival. I'm guessing that Shuri didn't have such a luxury.

I forgot supposedly a lot of time passes *sobbing* so maybe my comments about Tony are wrong e.g. he's way far away and tried to get home but ran out of power/food etc....if it's really 5-year gap explains why Natasha's hair is long in some shots...it would take time for Lang to rally too.

7 months after the shock of the finger snap and all they give us is "yep everyone is still dead, look Cap is crying. The end."

Cap crying broke me:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2. Anyway the secrecy will be so bad, u can probably only go to the premier if u agree to a body search, X-ray for foreign objects, and agree to be locked up for a week.

”Thanos won”

The End

The balls on Marvel.

Fantastic Four :pray:

Who’s gonna save Tony?

a) Captain Marvel
b) Pepper in the Iron Rescue Armor

Start the bets! :)

Some powerful female so probably Rey. Then again it might be Luke Skywalker since he was castrated in TLJ. :chase

:monkey3

I wonder if the movie will pick up right where IW ended and then the time jump happens later?

Back