Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Single life vs after married with kids

Dt1DleRW0AAP82g.jpg

Dt1DnIVWkAABXQN.jpg

Dunno why he wears wigs to play Cap, the top is a hairpiece. He has plenty of hair left.

Heres your movie

Cap dies in order to give Marvel the edge to save the universe....

End credits

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

AOU Stsrk dialogue:

[FONT=&]“We can bust arms dealers all long day but that up there? That's... that's the end game.”[/FONT]

Exactly, referencing the fight with aliens and such as the end game goes back to AOU, though most people will forget that and focus on Strange's statement to Stark, but in a way, that also makes him saying it to Stark more powerful, as if Tony weren't already thinking, it's like saying " that thing you've been freaking out over for years and worrying about coming, it's here."

So ... how do we think Tony and Nebula will be saved? Captain Marvel comes upon them floating in space on her way to Earth? Nebula somehow contacts Rocket? Pepper receives Tony's message, suits up in the RESCUE armor, and somehow saves them?

"You're a mechanic...why don't you just build something...?" and Nebula's ship, Starlord's etc. all that tech just layin' around...:monkey3

All right, I'm cynical.:google Anyway re the film have no idea why Tony makes the decisions he does.

Ok, I'm gonna go with Pepper saving Tony - WITH Friday help 'coz I think Friday would be tryin' to find Tony, and Friday kinda sez something as she fades out in IW - that Friday could triangulate locations or track IM helmet and Pepper goes for Tony. 'Coz wouldn't Friday be on Jarvis' level and maybe more, by now? Pepper I can take or leave but it could be kind of fun watching her get into a determined rage. Don't get why Tony doesn't leave the helmet on, can't it signal?

Not sure how much Nebula needs to survive as a lot of her is metal anyway.:dunno

Great teaser IMO - gritty bleakness I'd hoped for w. welcome appearance of Lang:clap - but, I got all excited about IW trailers too. Plus, the specter of CM shoehorning her way into the party.:(

Still, guess I'll be buying another HT Hawkeye.:cool:

So is hawkeye Ronin now? Isn’t that the street at 1:32min where dr strange turns back into time?? Questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The trailer confirms that Shuri didn't survive the Decimation. I guess M'Baku currently sits on the throne of Wakanda.

I hope they don’t show any more in trailers. This is enough to whet the appetite.

I love how BW spoiled the entire ending of IW1 for everyone who'd been holding off on watching it until it hits Netflix next week, lol.

(Hmm I guess we can stop calling it IW1)

Back