Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I wouldn't kill trillions like Thanos. I would just declare myself as the only God of the entire universe and make everyone worship me. That's a lot less evil.

giphy.gif

I'd rather take my chances with Thanos. Actually, either fate in the Thanos universe would be preferable. :lol

According to "sources", it looks like the actual runtime is 182 minutes.

What!? 3 hours!!!! AND two minutes?

What is this, the Titanic, for little girls? Make a manly movie that's 2 hours so I can go back again and again and pay 4 times over the summer.

According to "sources", it looks like the actual runtime is 182 minutes.

EGmeme.jpg

According to other sources including Joe Russo, Thanos will not be eliminated (no pun intended) by Antman entering by a rear door and becoming Giant Man. It is also not true that the actual run time is 10 hours, 16 minutes.:monkey3

Meanwhile, where are my friggin' tickets!!!!!!!:gah:

EG_standee.jpg

God bless young kids being dragged to go see this. God bless me for most likely having to deal with said kids. And tuff **** for people like me that want to see it in 3D 🤮 nevermind 4dx

I'm sure you've all seen the 32 character posters that were revealed yesterday while the forum was ******** the bed?
Also, it looks like tickets will go on sale Tuesday morning (April 2nd) and that the first showings on Thursday night (April 25th) will be moved up to 6:00 PM due to the runtime.

I'm sure you've all seen the 32 character posters that were revealed yesterday while the forum was ******** the bed?
Also, it looks like tickets will go on sale Tuesday morning (April 2nd) and that the first showings on Thursday night (April 25th) will be moved up to 6:00 PM due to the runtime.

Where'd you hear tickets tuesday?

A bunch of sites have been reporting it ... coming from people that work at theaters. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen, but that's the latest "word".

I'm sure you've all seen the 32 character posters that were revealed yesterday ....

Lots of storylines to wrap up. Going to be an hour's worth of story finales -- and that only gives less that 2 minutes per character to have a happy ending.

My happy endings take longer.

Lots of storylines to wrap up. Going to be an hour's worth of story finales -- and that only gives less that 2 minutes per character to have a happy ending.

My happy endings take longer.

Same as ROTK , last 20 minutes was goodbyes...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back