Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Which does make no Hulk rage all the more infuriating.

Look I love to joke but for real this time had IW or EG had just ONE Hulk kick ass moment no longer than JUST 3 MINUTES in length IW/EG would be collectively works of perfection never to be equaled again.

The lack of that one component keeps it away from perfection for me and that my dear friend hurts :gah:

This x 3000

Supposedly the Russo’s have confirmed in an interview with a foreign newspaper that yes Cap did jump timelines to drop off the shield to Falcon.

Cap had to see Red Skull, right?

Does that mean frozen cap in the alternate time line will eventually make another timeline to go live with Peggy? And then that frozen cap will make another timeline when he goes and so on and so forth..

Just an endless amount of happy endings for Cap?

Man I hate the Russo’s

:lol ;)

Does that mean frozen cap in the alternate time line will eventually make another timeline to go live with Peggy? And then that frozen cap will make another timeline when he goes and so on and so forth..

Man I hate the Russo’s

Pretty awkward if the timelines cross and alternate Cap walks into the bedroom with Steve and Peggy and Says " I can do this all day "
:lol

Man I hate the Russo’s

:lol :lol

Cap Love x 3000 :lol

Hey olbertfrog ive been trying to contact you by DM but having no luck. Regarding what you have for sale. Please message me ASAP!

Man I hate the Russo’s

:lol :lol :lol

Cap Love x 3000 :lol

Feige's to blame too though. I'm a bit surprised that he didn't pull rank and dictate some additional Hulk fan service. If I didn't know better I might be inclined to assume it was some kind of corporate behind the scenes eff you to Universal not unlike Marvel canceling the FF comic and killing Wolverine to minimize those characters until Fox came to the table to deal.

Thor was badass in the final battle. I wanted a bit more from Ebony Maw tho. I wanted to hear him talk trash and to see a rematch with Dr Strange. It seems like a few characters didn't get a rematch in this movie, hulk being the most obvious one. Hulk stood no chance against Thanos anyways, but it would have been nice to see him learn from the previous fight and to see him block the same attacks Thanos used in the IW fight.

When Endgame comes out on home video I am fan editing and putting these scenes in.

Who would have guessed Coke, a car company, and Nike would have better Hulk moments then Endgame :lol.... :(

So sad for JAWS... 2019 going to be a record year and the end of many franchises as we know them, but only suckiness from Marvel and now JAWS has to wait for more suckiness in December from Star Wars. For him, this year will be remember as sucky... he must reach back to commercials for solace... yet, 2019 is the biggest movie year that will be for many years to come.

First world dilemma.

Worst news for JAWS: before the year's end, there will be an announcement of the remake of the original "Jaws"... and Seth Rogen is tapped to play Matt Hooper.

Worst news for JAWS: before the year's end, there will be an announcement of the remake of the original "Jaws"... and Seth Rogen is tapped to play Matt Hooper.

No it won't be a remake, it will be a Time Heist. Seth Rogen goes back in time and has sex with Brody's mother, erasing him from existence. His son, Seth Green, moves to Amity Island instead and ends up killing the shark as Professor Quint, who catches nothing, paddles a dingy off in the distance somewhere. Spielberg says it's canon, original JAWS is taken out of public circulation.

I've never seen that car commercial. It was cool, but was it as awesome as professor Hulk taking out tacos from his hipster bag and sharing them with ant man? Yes, yes 3000 times better. Sorry jaws. Look at the bright side tho...hulk wore purple in EG. :)

Russo brothers answer a lot of questions about the movie.

https://cosmicbook.news/avengers-endgame-plot-holes-answered

This past weekend saw the release of The Avengers: Endgame which was packed with tons of excitement, but also left a lot of questions and potential plot holes.

Earlier saw the Russos comment on Captain America, and now a Q&A from China surfaces where Joe Russo further expands upon Captain America and offers answers to a variety of additional questions surrounding the film.

Last edited:

Cap living in an alternate reality is still kind of sad. I mean imagine if your wife died but then scientists were able to clone her and implant the clone with your wife's living memories. She'd look and sound like your wife and would behave the same and love you like she did but you'd always know that it still wasn't *her.* Imagine if your real wife always wanted to go to Paris but you never took her. Then she died and you took the clone to Paris. You'd finally get to have that experience with her but not your original wife. Original Peggy never got that dance. :(

Messes with your head....

vlcsnap-2018-11-30-03h25m22s995.jpg

And what of Gamora and Starlord. That's past Gamora who hadn't yet even joined the GOTG let alone fallen for Starlord.

And by taking her out of that time haven't they created a new offshoot timeline where she never will be in the GOTG because she has been removed from that timeline? There's a Starlord in that timeline who has been majorly **** blocked :lol

There's also gotta be a new timeline where Thor is wondering where the **** he left his hammer and how the hell he's supposed to defeat the Dark Elves without it.

Latest posts

Back