Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

Yeah but to do it in that spot from the WS battle ..to just completely take it out of the equation now..that was genius :lol

Yeah they didn't just steal a line from the comics it actually made perfect literal sense for him to say that in the context of the movie scene. That was beyond brilliant.

Someone is a goddamn Skrull I know it lol

I'm picturing you standing up in the theater and shouting this as credits roll for every future MCU film now, lol. SMFFH, BP2, GOTG3, X-Men, etc., lol. Or maybe even at the end of DCEU and SW films too, lol.

Yeah they didn't just steal a line from the comics it actually made perfect literal sense for him to say that in the context of the movie scene. That was beyond brilliant.

I'm picturing you standing up in the theater and shouting this as credits roll for every future MCU film now, lol. SMFFH, BP2, GOTG3, X-Men, etc., lol. Or maybe even at the end of DCEU and SW films too, lol.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

The genre deserves nothing less :rotfl

I hope it’s Hulk so that JAWS and I (plus Maulfan I think) can have a reason why Hulk sucked!

Last edited:

Kind of felt really bad for Scott though. First he was on house arrest so he had to see Cassie little by little from AM & WP. Then he missed another 5 years of her growing up :horror

At least Tony apparently was able to live with his daughter

Just noticed that it seems Rocket was the one to recommend that Barton and Nat should be the ones to go to Vormir? I think Clint mentions something that hinted that.

Just noticed that it seems Rocket was the one to recommend that Barton and Nat should be the ones to go to Vormir? I think Clint mentions something that hinted that.

That’s why I think this film will even break the 1.2 billion record because people will go see it at least a couple times. I think it’s necessary

Kind of felt really bad for Scott though. First he was on house arrest so he had to see Cassie little by little from AM & WP. Then he missed another 5 years of her growing up :horror

At least Tony apparently was able to live with his daughter

By the end of the film I'm gonna say Scotty got the better deal. :lol

By the end of the film I'm gonna say Scotty got the better deal. :lol

I like how they structured life after and even during the iconic heroes returns . The AM and WP moment was awesome . ( yeah I’m probably the very few that liked AM and the WP so sue me ) They didn’t have too, but I’m glad they did. :wink1:

But don’t hate me, but I think the Wakanda chant is getting a little too overplayed IMO..yes I get he’s letting the world know , but it’s getting too Africa gone wild for my tastes :lecture

Hm I do recall Natasha saying, “I bet the raccoon didn’t have to climb a mountain.” And Clint replies something like, “He’s not actually a raccoon.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The great Thanos, a being that was thousands of years old, who held the power of the universe in his hand and erased half of the entire universe was defeated by a rat. No wonder it was 1 in 14 million chance. Who could've seen that coming? :lol

15VEPqG.gif

What will the crowd appreciate more for the Widow movie

Prequel or resurrection :dunno

The great Thanos, a being that was thousands of years old, who held the power of the universe in his hand and erased half of the entire universe was defeated by a rat. No wonder it was 1 in 14 million chance. Who could've seen that coming? :lol

15VEPqG.gif

Makes you think ..did Strange forsee the Rat

It was a Skrull in disguise :lol

What if it was all a lie that *any* heroes got resurrected and the portals were simply opening to the Skrull homeworld? :panic:

lol

Hm I do recall Natasha saying, “I bet the raccoon didn’t have to climb a mountain.” And Clint replies something like, “He’s not actually a raccoon.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Nat mentioned something along those lines. Rocket also gave Barton a concerned look while handing over the Benetar.

Hopefully someone going to watch again can confirm what Nat said while climbing that mountain.

Yeah Nat mentioned something along those lines. Rocket also gave Barton a concerned look while handing over the Benetar.

Hopefully someone going to watch again can confirm what Nat said while climbing that mountain.

Not sure if Rocket knew he was sending someone to certain death. I thought he was just worried about the Benatar with his ROTJ callback.

I'm certain there's lots to explore in the question of rage... and I'm sure the comics have done their best with him over many, many years. But I'm talking about a character in the movies of the MCU here and what you do with him in the context of an ensemble film.

Exactly, 11 years ago. Can't keep doing it again and again.

Granted, I thought Prof Hulk was stupid, but not because I wanted to see angry Hulk 'smash' more stuff. I'm so tired of that tantrum stuff.

Other than Jekyll + Hyde nonsense and some soliloquies on rage and emotion, what the hell do you do with Hulk? He can't communicate when he's the green monster everyone loves, and when he can communicate no one cares because he's boring Banner. What exactly can you do with him? Don't you think greater minds than are sitting on this thread right now have pondered what can be done with him? And they came up with Prof. Hulk.

Well I for one was not tired of it.. I mean its an Avengers film.. How many times can we watch Thor Bring down the Hammer? How many times can we watch Iron man fly and shoot missiles? How many times can we watch Cap punch, kick and flip?? We can watch it over and over.. Banner is the dialogue, Hulk is the Action. Good enough for me and I bet good enough for most.

Now if we wanted to go the way of the comics there is much more that can be dealt with on a psychological level and the fight over who has control over Banner / Hulks body.

Is there time for all of that in an Avengers movie?? No not really but there is time for Banner is the brains who can Help but Hulk is the brawn for the fight.

Instead we got a big green skinned banner and other then being able to put on the gauntlet was there any reason for him to even have Hulk like strength.. Hell I am not so sure Banner could not have put on the Gauntlet in Human form anyways since he is filled with Gamma radiation in that form also.

JAWS I know we’re dumping all the blame on the Russo’s but I really wouldn’t count out Universal being the main reason behind Hulk’s lack of screen time as the monster, Ruffalo has bitched about them in the past remember that.

I have a feeling that legally too much for him to do that as the “rage Hulk” written in the script might be a contract violation you know how everything in Hollywood is based on % of use and exposure and maybe rage Hulk is the core version of the character that Universal holds the rights for.

Apologize to the Russo’s you have been very mean lol

So you are saying that the Hulk is like a video game and his rage meter was all used up during A1, AOU, TR, and the 25 sec in Infinity War??? Nah I don't buy it.. Russo's deserve my anger and blame. :lol

I’m happy you brought up BP cause it got me thinking, JAWS listen to this, BP is their billion dollar sweetheart and their highest domestic earner that is until EG passes it obviously but think about it he was given almost nothing to do in both movies and he’s their money maker!!!

So if BP was given nothing to do it’s really not surprising that Hulk was given even less to do!

Sure in EG BP was given that cool yet quick scene of him running with the gauntlet but it was over before you blinked twice lol

I thought BP was shafted in IW and even in his own movie I love the character’s physical abilities as much as Hulk’s so it was a shame seeing him only properly showcased in CW!

His EG scene was cool though but damn was it over quick lol

I missed the part were BP was part of the original Avengers. :(

Hulk was one of the originals 4 Superhero's. This was a send off to the original Avengers team.

BP still got more to do in that final Battle then Hulk. I would have been disappointed if Hulk only got 30 sec of action in that battle but it would have at least been something to show he was there.

Also.. BP got to be part of IW. So there is that also.

Like I have said.. Hulk was not even in this film.. Banner was. It was not Professor Hulk form the comics It was the MCU Green Banner. But at least Banner would have been part of the final battle.

This movie sucks.... ;) ;) :lol

BP will get his solo films and more team up movies for sure.. This could have been the last time we had a chance to see Hulk.. And even though he might be in more movies.. I have to worry that he will be Green Banner not the true Hulk.

But one or two awesome kick-ass Hulk flicks in this same continuity should make up for it. Do I care about Cap's A1 cowl now, hell no, lol.

This is 100% true for me personally. All will be forgiven if they do that.. EG will then be the movie that Green Banner was a part of but the real Hulk was just biding his time.

How much will JAWS be able to take lol

At first the fact that Vision had done it before didn’t bother me but as the days have passed I think you may be right. :gah:

I hate you lol

Khev help :lol

I don't want Hulk lifting the Hammer. He will never be worthy.. Nor should he be.

As for Cap lifting the Hammer.. I think it fits the character and he also did it in the comics.

Last edited:
Back