Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vinyl doesn't bother me. Know how many times I've picked up my Infinity Gauntlet since I got it?

None.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vinyl doesn't bother me. Know how many times I've picked up my Infinity Gauntlet since I got it?

None.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it’s not just the weight that can be an issue.

With a piece like this, the vinyl material may not hold the fine and sharp edges and detail that it could if it was produced in another material.

But again because of the price I’ll allow for some leeway in that.

Thanks for the replies, guys... and with that info, I am officially out for these
Life-Size Nano Gauntlets.

I have a pretty large dislike for Vinyl figures and the general cheap feel to them, so there is no way I am plunking down that much cash for a giant vinyl glove. Horrible decision by Hot Toys... but I can 100%see why they did it.

I love my Infinity Gauntlet, so not really crying over these ones.

I didn't order any of these either i would rather pay a few hundred extra and get better quality materials.

I would rather pay the $930 and have one on par with the IG.
As long as it looks good I don't care what it's made out of. If it looks like crap is getting returned.

The IW gauntlet is freaking amazing. My only issue with it are the lights are dull and the stones are not very deep colors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My Hot Toys 1/4 Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version) arrived and what a beauty it is!

snap 1.jpg

snap 2.jpg

Cool. Didn’t realise this was coming out.

I just checked and even my local store Popcultcha should be receiving them in the next week as well.

Cool. Didn’t realise this was coming out.

I just checked any even my local store Popcultcha should be receiving them in the next week as well.

Yeah, it was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! I wanted to pre-order it back in May, but I remember back then the release date was late 2020, so that really put me off. And then a few days ago I was checking Sideshow and was quite surprised to see it was already in stock.

Since I had it delivered to UK, I had to pay import taxes, too. But it was worth it, as all other retailers here in the UK still have on pre-order for a late 2020 release.

Yeah, it was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! I wanted to pre-order it back in May, but I remember back then the release date was late 2020, so that really put me off. And then a few days ago I was checking Sideshow and was quite surprised to see it was already in stock.

Since I had it delivered to UK, I had to pay import taxes, too. But it was worth it, as all other retailers here in the UK still have on pre-order for a late 2020 release.

Popcultcha’s website also has it listed for December 2020, but the Australian Wholesaler Ikon’s has it for 15th January. And Ikon’s specific dates are always more or less accurate. If anything they can send it to Popcultcha a week or so earlier.

If only the full size pieces were both brought forward as well :pray:

I have this on pre order with sideshow. Still says shipping end of 2020.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So when is sideshow getting their shipment?

That shipper just reminded me on how light these new gauntlets are supposed to be, and that’s including the base.

Yeah, with the switch to Vinyl on these life size gauntlets they are basically big shampoo bottles.
It's basically a Hot Toys / Funko collaboration, lol.
As long as the piece looks good, is high quality, and reflects movie accuracy I don't care what it's made out of.

I still haven't decided which one to go for, the Hulk life size or this one..... The Hulk piece will go with the Gauntlet in size and be a nice pair. Not sure?

Back