Avengers: Endgame - Nano Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I know. But Justin has a good point that why didnt they use those type of weighty stones u see at those gift shops at national parks for example. And no articulation when Hasbro has one.
Sure, if u gotta have one for display I understand. I just want more quality and innovation and willing to pay up for it.

Yes Hasbro has articulation, but at the same time it looks like junk. Both of their versions were. But then you’re getting what you’re paying for.

But honestly I personally wish it weren’t made out of vinyl, and that base looks quite cheap looking.

Though I think Justin needs to watch Endgame again, as he kept on repeating the same error throughout the video... as this version wasn’t worn by anyone in its existing look. It expanded to form over Hulk, and Stark didn’t use this version to snap, so articulation isn’t really necessary.

Just started making a pedestal for this piece and the life size infinity gauntlet. Just gotta finish the Trump and stain it.
33bf715af4e298d7fbf45bf4561829b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just started making a pedestal for this piece and the life size infinity gauntlet. Just gotta finish the Trump and stain it.
33bf715af4e298d7fbf45bf4561829b6.jpg

Whoah. Nice work. A pedestal for each gauntlet? Hulk one too?

Pretty cool pedestal.

That looks kinda big. What else is going on it? Just the life-size nano human gauntlet version?

The top is 18"x 18x which is roughly 2" larger than the base of the infinity gauntlet. That leaves me enough room for a glass case and led lights. The base is 22x22. I'm making both the same size so they look symmetrical. here's a pic of the inside. The bottom has a piece of 2x4 going across to support a sand bag for stability.
e9f85c17dfb315d17a65ed87970a3300.jpg

Here's a picture of what I plan on doing with both gauntlets. This is not a final picture just a mock up for an idea.

So the nano will be in front of the end game poster. I would love some kind of rotating table to rotate the gauntlets but still provide power so the gauntlet can light up.
c555bec0d4aa743687f9069d24293bc6.jpg

Please excuse all the crap in the background.I got the trim finished and stained. It didn't come out too bad. I added a clear gloss finish which I'm not sure I like but oh well. Cheaper to build it my self than to have someone else custome make it, which would have cost.$1500. materials alone for this was about $150.
45efd0de3191d8e9be97567ab1f0017e.jpg

Here's a picture of what I plan on doing with both gauntlets. This is not a final picture just a mock up for an idea.

So the nano will be in front of the end game poster. I would love some kind of rotating table to rotate the gauntlets but still provide power so the gauntlet can light up.
c555bec0d4aa743687f9069d24293bc6.jpg

At first glance i thought the gauntlet was sticking up its finger. Looks great!

Yeah I'm in the process of rearranging my office to have the pedistels next to each other and enough room to raise the posters

I agree.

My 1/4 Nano Gauntlet (Hulk Version) was already quite small (smaller than the IW 1/4 Infinity Gauntlet).

This one above (Stark version) is even smaller.

Got an email yesterday that my iron Man nano life size comes in next month. Woo hoo!! Just in time because I'm almost done the next ped.

I hopped on the bandwagon and pre-ordered the Iron Man full size the other day. Hot Toys did such a great job with the original gauntlet that regardless of the materials used this should look awesome in person

I hopped on the bandwagon and pre-ordered the Iron Man full size the other day. Hot Toys did such a great job with the original gauntlet that regardless of the materials used this should look awesome in person
Yeah the infinity gauntlet turned out amazing. If everything stays the same I should have mine next week or so.

I keep wondering, why did Hot Toys decide to re-release the 1/4 Infinity Gauntlet, but slap the Endgame logo on it?

Capture.JPG

Yes, it has more of a bronze color than yellow (as the original one was), but it seems unnecessary to re-release it, considering the Infinity Gauntlet had around 30 seconds of screen time in Endgame (they only showed it after Thor cut Thanos' hand and there even weren't any stones on it).

I feel like a lot of people will still buy it just because they'll see the Endgame logo on it, without even realizing it was barely in Endgame.

My gauntlet comes in today. I'll post pictures once I get it.

Ok so first off. It's light. When I say light I'm talking like 3 lbs. The box and packaging weighs just as much.

But.. this piece came out amazing. Lights are brighter than the infinity gauntlet. I have them next to each other and my God it puts the size of thanos into perspective. Very happy with this piece.
fe75855b247733f92a0ccc3c71be6de9.jpg

Back