1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice comparisons. It does look like the arc reactor sits up higher on the BD version. Makes the proportions much better like it?s actually mid chest vs on the clean version where imo the arc reactor sits too low.

Yeah that?s what I?m thinking too, the BD is farther along. Don?t see why it won?t end up being exactly the same on both

sign. as if hot toys were producing two different figures :'D at the end there will be one perfect figure used for both sets.

To illustrate some of the changes I was talking about earlier, I made a more movie accurate edit of the torso:
92CB3F00-AD02-4D21-A356-C03A2E232928.jpg
Heres the way it currently looks on the figure:
03A790D0-E9C2-42ED-BF64-0DC63F3DED84.jpg
Not the most important details in the world, but they remind me of the slight accuracy edits made to the Mark 45 before release that I really appreciated.

I'm quite sure HT will use the same sculpt for both heads. Not economically sound to use different sculpts. Besides, won't be surprised if it's just angle difference in the pics.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So I'd expect this to be still available at Sideshow until the end of the year minimum right ?

If they have a 2 year lead-time (hell even if it was 1 year) they tend to have pre-orders on popular figures open as long as possible. Someone mentioned most popular "mainstream" figures are open to pre-order even until Hong Kong first production batch figures are released.

What do people think ?

So I'd expect this to be still available at Sideshow until the end of the year minimum right ?

If they have a 2 year lead-time (hell even if it was 1 year) they tend to have pre-orders on popular figures open as long as possible. Someone mentioned most popular "mainstream" figures are open to pre-order even until Hong Kong first production batch figures are released.

What do people think ?

Yes, I would assume so. The Mark 7 collector edition still hasn?t gone to ?limit one per person? yet and is supposed to release within the coming months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be the highlight of my Ironman Collection! Definitely going to PO this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I could imagine with the Mark LXXXV last Stark armour many people new to the game would be also after the Mark 1 to nicely bookend Tony's armours.

Has there been any word from Howard or rumours of a re-release of the Mark 1 in 1/6 ?

Or is it only a question of time ?

I'm sure it's a question of time. It's the only suit 1-7 that they haven't reissued as diecast even though there wouldn't be a lot there. The last version was years and years ago at this point.

So I could imagine with the Mark LXXXV last Stark armour many people new to the game would be also after the Mark 1 to nicely bookend Tony's armours.

Has there been any word from Howard or rumours of a re-release of the Mark 1 in 1/6 ?

Or is it only a question of time ?

Prior to SDCC there were rumors mk 1 diecast would be on display and was in the works from some people who had guessed other figures that DID show up. Which makes me think maybe the prototype was in progress, but wasn't ready in time or wasn't shown off for other reasons.

Either way I think its inevitable we see a diecast version of the 1.0 and since its iron man I could see them taking great care in not releasing shots until it's good and ready.

Prior to SDCC there were rumors mk 1 diecast would be on display and was in the works from some people who had guessed other figures that DID show up. Which makes me think maybe the prototype was in progress, but wasn't ready in time or wasn't shown off for other reasons.

Either way I think its inevitable we see a diecast version of the 1.0 and since its iron man I could see them taking great care in not releasing shots until it's good and ready.

I wonder if it wil have much "diecast" (not that any of these do) or if they will keep it more plastic and just add weight to the figure under the armor.

I have the Mark 1 2.0 on display next to a bunch of current diecast armors and it is woefully underscaled. Would gladly pick up a diecast mark 1 to go with the current production scale

I have the Mark 1 2.0 on display next to a bunch of current diecast armors and it is woefully underscaled. Would gladly pick up a diecast mark 1 to go with the current production scale

I would not count on them to fix it. The MKII 2.0 and MKIII 2.0 are still undersized.

Yeah I kind of figure they'd re-use as much as they can. My ridiculous hope though is a DX Mk 1 and Tony set.

Yes that would be a sweet DX set and fitting somehow.

Yes, I would love a dx iron man figure as well. I am actually surprised they have not done that yet. I wish they mark 85 was a dx and it came with clean and battle damage parts.

Back