1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who is going to pre-order this figure already?

im going to wait because the release date is just so far away before it released .....

If you know you're going to order it at some point, I'd say the sooner the better either way unless the NRD is that much of a factor. This will likely still be available to order well over a year from now, but after it sells out there will still be people out there who say they "missed it" as if they didn't have nearly 2 years to decide. :lol

That being said, I can't guarantee it or anything, but i'm almost positive the release of this will be moved up at some point.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if HT does a second run of this. I imagine it’ll be a popular figure.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if HT does a second run of this. I imagine it’ll be a popular figure.

Agreed. I don’t see them taking the full 2 years. They’ll want to get it out sooner while the hype is still very strong. I imagine 6 months earlier than the current time frame

As expensive as this figure is (worth it though) I'd absolutely double dip if they were to create a 1/4 scale version. Almost regardless of the price, simply because this moment in the movie is such a stand out emotion packed piece of movie history for me. Watched the Blu Ray last night (only the second time I've seen the film) and it still hurt like a kick in the wotsits.

As expensive as this figure is (worth it though) I'd absolutely double dip if they were to create a 1/4 scale version. Almost regardless of the price, simply because this moment in the movie is such a stand out emotion packed piece of movie history for me. Watched the Blu Ray last night (only the second time I've seen the film) and it still hurt like a kick in the wotsits.

I'd be all over a 1/4 version :thud: :thud:

Long time lurker that barely comments... any drawback to the idea of racking up a ton of Sideshow reward points and cancel/re-preorder the figure closer to release and just eat the NRD since the savings would outweigh it?

Long time lurker that barely comments... any drawback to the idea of racking up a ton of Sideshow reward points and cancel/re-preorder the figure closer to release and just eat the NRD since the savings would outweigh it?

Beyond eating the NRD, not really. Only risk would be if you're slow on the draw and it sells out before you get your second order in. It's also possible that the special edition (the one with the Tupperware shield) might sell out before the figure is released.

I don't know what you mean, you understand you don't get the points until after a figure ships right?

I think he meant he wants to rack up rewards points with other orders over the next two years before this releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be all over a 1/4 version :thud: :thud:

Aww man, I'm just picturing the damaged 85 in the standard quarter scale 43 pose on the AoU base (without the Ultron clone) … completely with gauntlet and bloodied headsculpt..

About the clean back of BD MK85. I watched Endgame in 4K and took look on BD MK85 from IronStudios ... there is no damage on the back. So in HT BD 85 the back will be clean too.

2019%2F08%2F7_ac6692fe-93ba-4561-a078-e9c02a7b5686_1024x1024_5d48222052c3e.jpeg

What do you guys think the likelihood of a 1/4 release of this suit and the 50 would be? I’m thinking there’s a better chance knowing no new suits will be coming from now on, and hot toys will want to get as much out of iron man as they can.

I could even see a 1/4 scale mark 4-7 and 46/47 really late down the road of iron man continues to sell.

What do you guys think the likelihood of a 1/4 release of this suit and the 50 would be? I’m thinking there’s a better chance knowing no new suits will be coming from now on, and hot toys will want to get as much out of iron man as they can.

I could even see a 1/4 scale mark 4-7 and 46/47 really late down the road of iron man continues to sell.

I think we'd see a 1:4 46/47 and 4/6 a lot sooner than the 50/85. They've just been released in 1/6 scale. Definitely not seeing anything from the 85 until after it's released.

I think we'd see a 1:4 46/47 and 4/6 a lot sooner than the 50/85. They've just been released in 1/6 scale. Definitely not seeing anything from the 85 until after it's released.

Well the 1/4 Mk XLIII & XLV were made in conjunction with the 1/6's for the AOU line, so who knows, perchance they're saving it for later down the line; like the 1/4 Mk III being announced for the 'tenth anniversary' for the first IM film.

Well the 1/4 Mk XLIII & XLV were made in conjunction with the 1/6's for the AOU line, so who knows, perchance they're saving it for later down the line; like the 1/4 Mk III being announced for the 'tenth anniversary' for the first IM film.

In 2028:

"Hot Toys invites collectors young and old to celebrate Iron Man and the MCU by presenting the 1/4 scale Mark 85 as a special 20th anniversary figure!"

Pre-order: $3000
NRD: $600-900

Est. Arrival: October-December 2031

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

I’ve been looking into the accuracy of both MK85 figures and here’s a few things I’ve noticed. First off, it seems the eyes have been made more accurate on the BD than the clean, including a few more edges to match the film.93A80040-F0EC-454F-847B-E17C0BF5AF6C.jpegCA5D13EE-2824-4F30-BE3D-EBBC34ACB201.jpeg9FF0888E-0B95-4447-A08A-AB9020A23A45.jpeg
Second, the torso on the BD has been improved in overall shapes, and by changing the placement of the lower lights and gold parts, but more silver paint is still needed on the pieces beside the abs.
B89A7934-EB82-46AE-BB48-D80C966213D2.jpegED3E6B62-DE55-4E57-9D82-786CF761FE2B.jpeg51378097-A2B6-42BA-805D-1E06309C548B.jpeg
Third, in the film there is a gold plate on the inner wrist that is missing from both the clean and the BD.
AE9DF588-6DEB-4A19-B2CE-64D4C4D486B0.jpeg6D8CCE1E-4CCC-4A33-BEB8-C27B88726367.jpeg6C3AA670-2ECA-4522-B8FC-DA8CB0572F0A.jpeg

Back