1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just working on they're a year apart and I currently don't have any other figures scheduled for 2021..

My only other one in 2021 is Rescue, but that's scheduled 7-8 months before this hits. Even some of the other new figures I'm interested in (Mantis, Yon-Rogg, Vers and hopefully Endgame Thor and Mysterio) should hit well before this figure - assuming HT actually releases them & does it sometime soon.

Of course, with HT's ever changing production schedule, it's also possible that they all end up shipping the same week. :lol

67636268_2360220610720305_3780129725142269952_n.jpg

Yeah, I ordered the regular version from PCZ. $429 including shipping. Going to Sideshow to get that Tupperware lid would cost me an extra $39 (assuming the same $22 shipping I was charged for the Mark L). Not worth it to me, especially considering it probably would just stay in the box.

Yep, pulled the trigger myself yesterday at PCZ. The extra loot for the Tupperware shield I would never use just ain't worth it. :hi5:

I just hope now that the extra accessories will be interchangeable with the clean 85. :pray:

My options:
- eshop in my country: 2280 figure + 50 shipment = 2330 PLN
- SS: (446& - 40$ RP) + 70$ shipment + 94$ VAT = 2234 PLN
- ToyPanic: 385$ + 60$ shipment + 23$ PayPal charges = 1850 PLN / or with VAT 1900 PLN (but I never had to pay for it when I ordered figures from Malysia from other shops) - value of the package 100$
- KGHobby: 400$ + 55$ shipment = 1790 PLN / or with VAT 1840 PLN (but I never had to pay for it when I ordered figures from HongKong, from KGHobby) - value of the package 100$

KGHobby is the cheapest out of the bunch and as close to the "retail" price you'd be paying, so I guess that's the best option?

My only other one in 2021 is Rescue, but that's scheduled 7-8 months before this hits. Even some of the other new figures I'm interested in (Mantis, Yon-Rogg, Vers and hopefully Endgame Thor and Mysterio) should hit well before this figure - assuming HT actually releases them & does it sometime soon.

Of course, with HT's ever changing production schedule, it's also possible that they all end up shipping the same week. :lol

Still holding out hope for Mysterio...an optimist I see! :lol

Yep, pulled the trigger myself yesterday at PCZ. The extra loot for the Tupperware shield I would never use just ain't worth it. :hi5:

I just hope now that the extra accessories will be interchangeable with the clean 85. :pray:

I think they will be. I don't see HT developing two distinct sets of arms for these figures (battle damage aside). I think they'll commonize the underlying design of both arms, so we should be able to use the claw blasters on the clean version.

Still holding out hope for Mysterio...an optimist I see! :lol

More dreamer than optimist, I'm afraid. After HT toyed with Vulture fans via that misleading tease for the 1/4 Spidey, any flicker of optimism I had is all but extinguished. But then again, I never expected them to show a Mantis, CW Flash or Val Kilmer Batman, so you never know.

More dreamer than optimist, I'm afraid. After HT toyed with Vulture fans via that misleading tease for the 1/4 Spidey, any flicker of optimism I had is all but extinguished. But then again, I never expected them to show a Mantis, CW Flash or Val Kilmer Batman, so you never know.

Interesting...Kilmer Batman??? I'm never on the DC side of these boards, I suppose it's time I take peak. :wave

We are still waiting to see EG Thor and that is a lot easier figure to make a proto of than Mysterio. So just give it some time.

Popcultcha now has it up for pre-order for the Aussies. It's at the discounted price of $656.99 incl shipping until 14 August. Then it goes back to AUD$729.99!!

I grabbed it for $591AUD shipped from popcultcha using pennies.

Awesome price considering sideshow has it for $446USD ~ $640AUD and that's not including shipping.

I can live with the wait as long as nothing is lost between now and final product. For me, this is going to be the definitive representation of Iron Man.

They know that you IM suckers will wait whole eternity to get this, so two years? Why not. They will have time to focus on another licences meanwhile. Since Marvel isn't planning anything big as Avengers for the next 2 years (except for Eternals maybe), there is no hustle.

It says 2 years, but it could release a bit earlier. War Machine IV wasn't due until end of this year or early next year and it has already been released.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I grabbed it for $591AUD shipped from popcultcha using pennies.

Awesome price considering sideshow has it for $446USD ~ $640AUD and that's not including shipping.

Yep.Just ordered it myself using 10% off at Popcultcha.
Bit of a no brainer.
Wouldn't mind a 2nd down the track as an investment.
THIS is the only Iron Man I need.Looks amazing.

Back