1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

I wish it was more battle damaged. A good example is robocop

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

I wish it was more battle damaged. A good example is robocop

It’s all from on whatever happens to the suit in the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I can relate...I prefer Fun, Quippy Tony as opposed to Microwaved Tony.

The same here, I want Tony showing he is so confident and ready to face the fight, and not in gloomy situation situation/position.
Don't get me wrong the that snap scene would be iconic. (I am still planning to purchase this but I may only use some parts and hopefully they are interchangeable with the clean version)

On this picture proportion looks really good

67050870_2763853196961551_6490159664062267392_n.jpg

Definitely picking this one up. With the battle damaged version release date probably being so far off, not really an issue I'd think. Besides, I already had the clean 85 on order and I'm not one for giving folks free money so I'm not cancelling that one. I think the most important thing I've learned since I've started collecting is that if you don't get in early on the figures you want, you'll most certainly be crying later. haha.

Definitely picking this one up. With the battle damaged version release date probably being so far off, not really an issue I'd think. Besides, I already had the clean 85 on order and I'm not one for giving folks free money so I'm not cancelling that one. I think the most important thing I've learned since I've started collecting is that if you don't get in early on the figures you want, you'll most certainly be crying later. haha.

True, true words.

I wonder when can we expect a price on this lol.

I imagine this will go up for preoder this weekend or next week? I saw it in person at Comic Con, it looks AMAZING

I think this could very well become my all time favourite IM figure. It's utterly glorious.

Do you guys think he will get waitlisted out of the gate? It's still due for a 2021 release?

I think I will at least p.o. This

I like that they still gave this version a few weapons and the IM helmet , he didn’t use that many weapons in EG . So this might be perfect

Do you guys think he will get waitlisted out of the gate? It's still due for a 2021 release?

Initial batch will likely get waitlisted within the first weeks. Then more will start being produced towards the end of 2021.

Taking into account inevitable pushbacks it's more likely this is looking at a 2022 release.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this goes into the Spidey HC tech suit rarity( before the FFH version) category

I think people should at least preorder ..especially if the final product Tony head stays like this proto :lecture

Unless it's some kind of exclusive, this won't go to waitlist anytime soon. Probably not even anytime next year unless it gets moved up a lot.

I kinda wish they'd put this ahead of the clean version in production scheduling.

Unless it's some kind of exclusive, this won't go to waitlist anytime soon. Probably not even anytime next year unless it gets moved up a lot.

I kinda wish they'd put this ahead of the clean version in production scheduling.

BDs always follow the original release. Wouldn't make much sense calling them editions if they precede the master figure after all. Plus it ups the chance of an accessories pack being produced.

BDs always follow the original release. Wouldn't make much sense calling them editions if they precede the master figure after all. Plus it ups the chance of an accessories pack being produced.

How many BD figures have there been in order to come to that conclusion... battling version cap released a long time before the regular version.

Initial batch will likely get waitlisted within the first weeks. Then more will start being produced towards the end of 2021.

Taking into account inevitable pushbacks it's more likely this is looking at a 2022 release.

This thing won't get waitlisted anytime soon, and it won't be rare. I have a feeling this will be one of the most mass produced HT figures ever. Price will still skyrocket once it's gone tho, that's a sure thing.

I’m not speculating..this scene will forever be iconic..so I’m not taking any chances..I’m at least preordering this version

How many BD figures have there been in order to come to that conclusion... battling version cap released a long time before the regular version.

Most of the other BDs were released in slow times for HT. This one's being announced in possibly one of their biggest pre-order periods yet. It makes sense to space them out, and since the original version is a better representation of the base character it makes sense that the damaged version comes later. They can't make everything all at the same time, and this is a rehash of an older figure which makes it less of a priority.

Most of the other BDs were released in slow times for HT. This one's being announced in possibly one of their biggest pre-order periods yet. It makes sense to space them out, and since the original version is a better representation of the base character it makes sense that the damaged version comes later. They can't make everything all at the same time, and this is a rehash of an older figure which makes it less of a priority.

I remember the very first BD Mark III from HT ( which I own) came out fairly quickly after the first Mark III released

Maybe not months, but I think within a years time and then they just made BD an accessory with the regular versions until they made another BD version ..was it Mark VII?

Back