1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

I just realized this says 3rd/4th quarter 2021???

That has to be a typo? That might be the furthest release date I’ve ever seen for a figure aside from maybe Hulkbuster. Looking at the release dates it doesn’t seem like the back end of 2020 is all that crowded.

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

That is going to be one really really really long wait if it is late 2021.

I just realized this says 3rd/4th quarter 2021???

That has to be a typo? That might be the furthest release date I’ve ever seen for a figure aside from maybe Hulkbuster. Looking at the release dates it doesn’t seem like the back end of 2020 is all that crowded.

It'll probably be earlier than that when the actual release comes. If they put it as too soon, there will be more cancellation of the initial release. Now, people who can't wait will still keep their original PO and get this as well.

I was thinking about the clean version, but I'm glad I waited this will sell out fast the cost will skyrocket later on :fireworks

You could say that about almost any diecast Iron Man, it always skyrockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! The way things had been going with the 45 missing any headsculpt, and the 50 and 85 being over $400 with minimal accessories and regular bases, I was worried we weren’t going to get any more new age die cast iron man suits that really felt complete. But this is it.

I was gonna get the clean 85 but it still felt like a pretty light release for Tony’s ultimate armor. I’m so glad I held off on pre ordering, but this timing is pretty inconsiderate to those who didn’t. Still I’m sure there’s a ton of reasons to stick with the clean one, especially as this will cost considerably more.

This will definitely be my definitive Iron Man figure. A true centrepiece.

Glad to see this was shown now rather than later. Thought for sure they would save it for a Toyfair ex next year when the normal 85 was ready to go. But happy that we know that 1. It is coming for certain and 2. It looks just that damned good.:yess:

Is this not going up for sale today?

Just seen this on OSR FB group :rotfl

lll.jpg

Is this not going up for sale today?

I think someone mentioned earlier that hot toys has not advised on the pricing yet. Maybe another day or two... Quite sure it should be up by Friday.

Quick everyone! Pretend you hate this figure so they don’t get overconfident and price it at $600

So when do we expect it to be released for pre-order?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Collecti

Something I just noticed from Sideshow’s in-person video on their instagram. The stones are barely colored, most of the color comes from the actual light coming through the tinted plastic of the stones. When it’s off (which it will be for a great majority of time for everybody) the gauntlet just looks like it has 6 black holes in it. Doesn’t really bother me, but some people might want to consider getting a soapbox for this one, it’s basically made to pose for the snap scene.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B0CfSO7lNX7/?igshid=16uevv5k59zk9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting both. The clean version posed with helmet on going into battle with the other Avengers and the BD displayed separately, ready to snap.

All the accessories for this one will go to the clean version.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sideshow just updated to having “6 results” with 5 products. Earlier it had 5 for both. Maybe it’ll be up soon...

2DD283C7-3B42-4E29-A038-7AB3AB37E5B1.jpeg

Sideshow just updated to having “6 results” with 5 products. Earlier it had 5 for both. Maybe it’ll be up soon...

View attachment 461292
Lol I’ve made the exact same search about 7 times today. Looks like it’ll be soon. Really hoping for about $450

Lol I’ve made the exact same search about 7 times today. Looks like it’ll be soon. Really hoping for about $450

$473ish I’m guessing. I’d prefer your number though

Back