1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know War Machine and Iron Man will be over $400 at SSC and maybe $160 or $170 for Rocket?

Whatever it is i am in for all 3

I can't believe they are saying two years on this...and taking preorders. In that span you could get engaged, married, have a kid, and get divorced.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I would love a Tony Stark "Suiting Up" figure with the Mark 85's nanites/armor forming around Tony's body...

Iron_Man_Mark_85_Suit_Up.gif

It would be amazing to see the opened armored panels and all the detailed inner workings :blissy

Yes! That indeed would be fantastic to me as well. I'm a big fan of the 'mech' aspect of Iron Man and I like it when HT includes the details of opening flaps and detachable chest armor to reveal the inner workings, which is one of the reasons I think the quarter scale IM figures are some of the best.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I would love a Tony Stark "Suiting Up" figure with the Mark 85's nanites/armor forming around Tony's body...

Iron_Man_Mark_85_Suit_Up.gif

It would be amazing to see the opened armored panels and all the detailed inner workings :blissy

I like how that gif illustrates how Tony can never fit in those suits. :lol You can see them lengthen his neck and arms to "fit" the suit. Granted, this clip wasn't meant to be viewed in a loop like the gif, but it shows how much tweaking goes into the proportions of the suit.

I don't mean this in a negative way by the way. I just find it interesting.

I like how that gif illustrates how Tony can never fit in those suits. :lol You can see them lengthen his neck and arms to "fit" the suit. Granted, this clip wasn't meant to be viewed in a loop like the gif, but it shows how much tweaking goes into the proportions of the suit.

I don't mean this in a negative way by the way. I just find it interesting.

That’s something I’ve always noticed by the way. I’m sure a lot of others have as well. But it’s never really bothered me. I’ve always thought that the suit naturally adds height and length to his appendages being that they fit over his body. Even when it seems I naturally so. Actually find it kinda cool.

Where did you guys PO BD MK85 ? But not US Shops ?

Best way is China shops who will send the package as a gift. Buying from SS to my country will ruin my wallet. For example MK85 - 422$ + 70$ Shipment + 92$ Vat = it's almost 600$ :slap

Where did you guys PO BD MK85 ? But not US Shops ?

Best way is China shops who will send the package as a gift. Buying from SS to my country will ruin my wallet. For example MK85 - 422$ + 70$ Shipment + 92$ Vat = it's almost 600$ :slap

In Poland there are no e-shops with collectibles? It's always best to buy from your local seller when you are anywhere in EU. It's way slower than buy from China/SS, but also way more cheaper.

That’s something I’ve always noticed by the way. I’m sure a lot of others have as well. But it’s never really bothered me. I’ve always thought that the suit naturally adds height and length to his appendages being that they fit over his body. Even when it seems I naturally so. Actually find it kinda cool.

Height was a given since from the very first Iron Man, we see Robert step on to the boots rather than into them. The boots also need room for the repulsor system for flight. I actually think canonically, Stark stands tip-toed inside his armors much like he was wearing high-heels.

Arms, probably, but we've seen the armor form up just on his hands, so there is no reason for the suit to extend his arms/hands.

This is moot though. We all know the proportions are such because they wanted a more heroic look to the suit (comic book proportions).

The SS markup is a ratio, not a flat dollar amount, and gets sliiiiightly less painful the more expensive the figure is. This’ll likely be $450-460.

Back