1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the HotToys website, the listing for the BD Mark 85 has a release date of Q3-Q4 of 2021.

HOLY MACARONI!!! THATS TRUE! in the website https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=711 say if you go on the button "Details -> scroll to the bottom " say Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021 so there is a lot of time to get the clean version and BD version :)

here is an screenshot:
Screen-Shot-2019-07-21-at-3.40.35-PM.jpg

So with that info maybe the warmachine/ironpatriot 4 they are going to release in 2022... maybe all this new second line of endgame they are going to release 2021-2022

They could always push up the release and just have the current release listed as a just in case.

After the hulkbuster, a lot of hot toys out dates have been pretty far out. Sometimes i get early arrival notices. May just be coincidence but hulkbuster took a long time from preorder to actual delivery.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I would love a Tony Stark "Suiting Up" figure with the Mark 85's nanites/armor forming around Tony's body...

Iron_Man_Mark_85_Suit_Up.gif

It would be amazing to see the opened armored panels and all the detailed inner workings :blissy

Back