Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh. I genuinely thought they'd do the green suit first. I do like this on the whole though. This shows the sculpt is actually pretty darn good too, even though everyone dogged it at the start. I'm most excited to see Zurdo's response though. :lol

The 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Marvel in Avengers: Endgame
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Brie Larson as Captain Marvel in the movie
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and make-up
- Short blond hair sculpture
- Body with over 28 points of articulations and LED-light up function on forearms (battery operated)
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Three (3) pairs of blue-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored metallic red and blue Captain Marvel suit with shoulder armor and star emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of metallic blue and gold colored gauntlets
- One (1) metallic blue colored belt with sash
- One (1) pair of metallic blue colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Nano Gauntlet mounted with six Infinity Stones (LED light-up function, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored interchangeable energy-blasting effect fists
- One (1) pair of interchangeable translucent blue colored energy-blasting gauntlets
- One (1) pair of translucent blue energy-blasting effect accessories (attachable on hands)
- One (1) pair of translucent blue colored effect accessories (attachable on forearms)
- A movie themed dynamic figure base stand with character name

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Jang So Young
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q2 ? Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required.
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

? 2020 Marvel.
? 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I'm just curious with the global economy tanking how many people are going to preorder this for $235 or more? I like this figure more than the original, but I thought that figure was too expensive and skipped it.

So far I'm lucky to have not been laid off but that can change any day.

Did she never have the helmet in this film? I wish they would've thrown it in anyway.
I believe they showed her with it in one of the trailers (I don't feel like watching through them to see which) but removed it for the movie. Good thing it was still red, I'll just grab a parted out helmeted head from the first one.

I have no interest in this character, but that is a great looking figure.

I don't like the short haired look and think she looks better with long hair, but the outfit and overall look of this figure is superior to the first, IMHO.

Did she never have the helmet in this film? I wish they would've thrown it in anyway.

She is shown with the helmet in the trailer, but they just CGI'd it on, in order to hide her new haircut.

Since I am getting both versions, I honestly think I will put the helmet sculpt from the first version on this and use the shorthair sculpt on the first version body.

i wish they put this much effort into the captain america figure. this thing looks fantastic

I haddn't even noticed that her suit had changed in Endgame - I like this look, more comics-like. Still glad I have the first one ordered (to receive some day...) with all of it's energy effects, but I may need to acquire this one too...or at least acquire the body.

I honestly think I will put the helmet sculpt from the first version on this and use the shorthair sculpt on the first version body.

jjzmroY.jpg

EIyIOv7.jpg

This is just great, just great! I am saving my points for BW, and I just decided to get Batgirl, now they come up with the CM that I truly want! I guess I still have time to decide when to pick this up. This will be my definitive CM, sort of reminds of NA Scarlet Witch, definitive but short screen time...

Looks great. I'm(STILL) waiting on sideshow to ship my first version but I definitely want to buy this version too.

Back