Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's an updated sculpt. The nose looks more defined, the mouth looks a bit thinner, and the jaw looks different... but with no 1:1 comparison shots it's hard to tell if any of that is actually changed or if it's just the angles, lighting, and completely different hair styles.

Anyway, definitely plan on getting this and Mantis... if they ever actually put her up for order.

"Because before, you didn't have me." Captain Marvel

One of the Marvel?s most powerful super heroes, Captain Marvel joins the Avengers as the key to defeat Thanos. Arrives from space, the hero proceeds to completely destroy the warship, and attempts to stop Thanos from wielding the Nano Gauntlet with her special power.

Ever since her debut, Captain Marvel has become immensely popular in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. As seen in the final battle between the super heroes and the warlord, Hot Toys is excited to present today the latest 1/6th scale Captain Marvel collectible figure from the incredible Avengers: Endgame collection.

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Brie Larson as Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel in the movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt with short hairstyle, a specially designed body equipped with LED light-up function on both sides of the forearms, the iconic red and blue costume with gold star emblem on chest and sash around waist in movie-accurate perfection, multiple energy-blasting effect accessories wearable on arms and hands, LED light-up Nano Gauntlet painted and battle damaged effects, and a movie-themed dynamic figure stand for wide range of aerial poses!

The new Captain Marvel figure is a sure way to show off your Marvel fandom!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #Marvel #MarvelStudios #Avengers #Endgame #CaptainMarvel #CarolDanvers #BrieLarson

OOHHHHH, OOOOHHHH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Another EG Captain Marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G'AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Well, shoot, this is a nice looking figure. I'm not gonna buy it or anything, because Carl Manvers still sucks, but it's really good looking. Her fans should be happy. I might be in the minority where I actually prefer the short hair to the generic long look. She's a pilot, so I've always thought that shorter hair, or something like a braid, would work better.

hizTwDm.jpg

Anyway, I'm always glad to see more figures announced, whatever they may be. As for the ones teased, I'm passing on Wanda. Raimi's DS2 will surely feature some great costumes and I'm banking on that version.

Costume is cool. Too bad character is dull and actress ... i don't like. I want Mantis and Gamora much much more.

Great looking figure, but I'm in the minority and actually prefer the look/suit of the first version, so won't be getting this one. :)

Happy for those who wanted this figure though...and of course for Zurdo95D - who looks to be pretty happy with this release! :lol :D

Costume is cool. Too bad character is dull and actress ... i don't like. I want Mantis and Gamora much much more.

Yep, I'm also glad Mantis is still in the mix. I'm sure they will also save her release a bit closer to GotG 3 and cover both films.

She'll be an instant pre-order. Then all they need to do is an improved Drax and I'll be done with the Guardians. And what a group they'll be !!

I see there is a lot of support for her in the comments of Capt Marvel too, as well as here. So all good

So I'm wondering....

1). Will that damaged Gauntlet fit on the Armoured Thanos if you wanted to fake a BD Thanos ?
2). What's with the sash ? Sometimes it's sticking out, other times it's hanging. Perhaps material with wires ??

93382554_10157090333097344_2175627267315597312_o.jpg

Attachments

• 92468945_10157090332882344_1564739109434425344_o.jpg
    92468945_10157090332882344_1564739109434425344_o.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 93615124_10157090332267344_336149304798347264_o.jpg
    93615124_10157090332267344_336149304798347264_o.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 251
  • 93599468_10157090332577344_2721815861756166144_o.jpg
    93599468_10157090332577344_2721815861756166144_o.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 248
So I'm wondering....

1). Will that damaged Gauntlet fit on the Armoured Thanos if you wanted to fake a BD Thanos ?
2). What's with the sash ? Sometimes it's sticking out, other times it's hanging. Perhaps material with wires ??

View attachment 483232
I think the sash is wired. They make a point to show a close up of it on the group photo. If so, nice touch. If not, thanks for leading me on again Hot Toys!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I made a BIG, defining decision some time ago that I only want one figure of each character (except only Spider-Man). Sometimes it's been hard... I've got Winter Soldier Falcon but really found it hard not to pull the on trigger the glorious Civil War one... and the same for Scarlet Witch and even the Armoured Thanos... but I've always stuck to my guns.
I've ordered the first figure of CM in which I was always going to show her with her helmet on anyway... If there was no helmet in the first version, I would've held off...
But make no mistake, this is such a beautiful figure and congrats to anyone who wants her. I'm so so excited for all of the new characters in the MCU that are forthcoming in the years to come!

My exact words when seeing this were "son of a bi.."!! :slap

Now I don't know whether to cancel the pre-order for the solo movie version and wait (probably ages, even if COVID-19 wasn't a thing) OR keep the original order and sell it on later for this one. Gah!

Hmmm I am kind of digging the blue on red on the legs. Plus the waist sash brings a bit more something to the figure.

More head articulation with the short hair too.

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 10.59.59.jpg

Sculpt is definitely a huge step up.

"Immensely popular in the Marvel Cinematic Universe" seems like a bit of a stretch though.

You bitter vocal minority just seem determined to keep dragging down every captain marvel thread huh?

Nice. I'm really tempted to get this. I just hope they make a few alterations though.

cm.jpg

Phenomenal sculpt. Based on accessories, the original figure is still a better deal. Too bad no Valkyrie in the background. They've been showing that Scarlett witch since Infinity War, i don't think we'll get it. Probably waiting for the TV series.

attachment.php

This picture is so funny, makes me wish we had another head sculpt of Thanos screaming in pain :lol

I love reading the comments on the Hot Toys Facebook post for figures like this. People coming out of the woodwork to let everyone else know they won't be buying this figure. If I had to bet, I'd say 90% of the people who comment on their posts acts as if they'd buy "X" figure if it were ever released rather than the one Hot Toys is advertising. Meanwhile, those people maybe have one or two figures but try to act like they have some kind of massive collection.

Back