Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats the bleeding edge?

bleeding-edge.jpg

Last edited:
I love that armor, its Thor, Red Hulk and Magneto resistant. Beats all 3.
Its power source is a man made star.
Its got energy blade weapons and deflector shields.
and all those small dots are cameras so Tony gets a full 360 view when in battle

:clap

and all those small dots are cameras so Tony gets a full 360 view when in battle

The design is brilliant! He really thought of everything. Can't wait for this suit

Fair doos, that's a nice spec list!

And just under 2 months to find out what, if any of it, translates to the screen... that is if it is based on that suit at all :)

I wouldn't be surprised if it has some of those though, he's gonna need a next gen suit to do Ultron any real damage!

You make it sound really cool!

Forgot to mention that the entire armor stored in his bone marrows so it's always with him unlike the 42/43 where it flies in individual pieces :lol
eda0b03bf1d3a5caf22204223f9513b3.jpg

Forgot to mention that the entire armor stored in his bone marrows so it's always with him unlike the 42/43 where it flies in individual pieces :lol
eda0b03bf1d3a5caf22204223f9513b3.jpg

Yeah I hate that... Extremis was cool cause it was an undersuit, then the plates attached, having it all inside him was kinda lame,

It does sound incredibly painful :lol

How do you like the Superior armor then?

stopped reading long before that ****... Marvel went down hill really fast, superior spidey was the last arc I read

The design of that IM looks cool enough but I hate the tiara... its lame

Anyone seen the new HT Cosbabies yet?

There was something interesting and different about the way HT labeled the Ultron Sentries this time around. Now take this with a grain of salt, but this time around the red sentry (previously labeled as Sentry Version B) has now been labeled as "Prime" in brackets/parenthesis, and gets the special treatment by only being available if you buy the whole set. Could this very well mean that the red sentry is actually one possessed by Ultron Prime as discussed before?

J7yRFaw.jpg

But yeah, I thought I'd post about it since I know some folks were really interested about the red sentry, so for all we know this could be another chance for folks to get Ultron in a form that they might prefer over Ultron Prime or Ultimate Ultron should HT decide to make the Ultron Sentry "Prime". :)

That's the first time we've seen the red sentry refereed to as sentry prime... I hope that bodes well for HT making sentries.
I might get this set if it isn't over-priced like the bobbleheads.

Anyone seen the new HT Cosbabies yet?

There was something interesting and different about the way HT labeled the Ultron Sentries this time around. Now take this with a grain of salt, but this time around the red sentry (previously labeled as Sentry Version B) has now been labeled as "Prime" in brackets/parenthesis, and gets the special treatment by only being available if you buy the whole set. Could this very well mean that the red sentry is actually one possessed by Ultron Prime as discussed before?

J7yRFaw.jpg

But yeah, I thought I'd post about it since I know some folks were really interested about the red sentry, so for all we know this could be another chance for folks to get Ultron in a form that they might prefer over Ultron Prime or Ultimate Ultron should HT decide to make the Ultron Sentry "Prime". :)

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I think there was no doubt that the red eyed sentry is a version of Prime in most people's minds, this all but confirms it and brings us one step closer to getting it in 1/6 scale (which I WILL be getting).

I'm actually planning to pick one up for the first time just for Ultron... :monkey3

But wow thanks for this news! I actually didn't know they were making one based on his appearance from Annihilation: Conquest! Specifically, the second pic is actually the one that everyone already knew about, whereas I've never actually heard about the one in your first pic. Just as you said, I don't think there's been any info on the one you got.

Finally found something about this... It appears to be a foreign exclusive that isn't available yet. I'm sure we'll see them all over the place soon enough... Mine will be arriving tomorrow.
Marvel Super Hero Mashers Avengers vs. Ultron pack! - Avengers Ireland

142339.jpg

stopped reading long before that ****... Marvel went down hill really fast, superior spidey was the last arc I read

The design of that IM looks cool enough but I hate the tiara... its lame

Agreed, like it with the entire faceplate down and he has his HUD up. The new armor is supposedly tech based on the Symbiotes and like liquid metal that solidifies on contact. Interesting concept.

Stayed away from AXIS not sure if I would get into that just yet but you're right, Marvel stories have waived a bit.

Back