Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen the new HT Cosbabies yet?

There was something interesting and different about the way HT labeled the Ultron Sentries this time around. Now take this with a grain of salt, but this time around the red sentry (previously labeled as Sentry Version B) has now been labeled as "Prime" in brackets/parenthesis, and gets the special treatment by only being available if you buy the whole set. Could this very well mean that the red sentry is actually one possessed by Ultron Prime as discussed before?

J7yRFaw.jpg

But yeah, I thought I'd post about it since I know some folks were really interested about the red sentry, so for all we know this could be another chance for folks to get Ultron in a form that they might prefer over Ultron Prime or Ultimate Ultron should HT decide to make the Ultron Sentry "Prime". :)

Love the head design on the Sentry's in cosbaby form, shame the red one is a set exclusive or I'd pick one up

There was something interesting and different about the way HT labeled the Ultron Sentries this time around. Now take this with a grain of salt, but this time around the red sentry (previously labeled as Sentry Version B) has now been labeled as "Prime" in brackets/parenthesis, and gets the special treatment by only being available if you buy the whole set. Could this very well mean that the red sentry is actually one possessed by Ultron Prime as discussed before?

J7yRFaw.jpg

But yeah, I thought I'd post about it since I know some folks were really interested about the red sentry, so for all we know this could be another chance for folks to get Ultron in a form that they might prefer over Ultron Prime or Ultimate Ultron should HT decide to make the Ultron Sentry "Prime". :)

I want Captain America! Hoping for Black Widow and the twins.

I really hope they make a proper Iron Legion figure as I would be really miffed if they only made a baby version, that'd suck. lol :(

I really hope they make a proper Iron Legion figure as I would be really miffed if they only made a baby version, that'd suck. lol :(
It's Iron Man-related, so it probably has more chances of being made than the other versions of Ultron. :lol

Well I want 4 Iron Legion figures & I'm guessing others would buy more than 1 too..., so it's probably a worth while figure to be making. :D

J7yRFaw.jpg

And the beat goes on. :lol

Back