Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely not the same as Ultron Prime...
Ultimate Ultron.jpg

"...I'll take that from them first"

got goosebumps! Pre-ordered my first tickets for 1pm on the 23rd of April!! :yess:

So as far as the next pre order releases, I think Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye will be the next 3 in any order. Then Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, then Mark 45 and Vision. The last 2 probably not until after film release.
After seeing pic of Mark 45, looks like this may be the first time I will get more than one suit from one film, Hulkbuster being the other.

we might get a deluxe set or 2pk with the MK45, which will include a Tony Stark figure... that would be cool

Marvel's first DX set. Tony Stark is due for some PERS. I also think a 2-pack option would be a smart move for Hot Toys. The armor and the man with an amazing exclusive and sell it like they did with the Batman armory. They could even do Stark, Banner and the Mark 45.

Marvel's first DX set. Tony Stark is due for some PERS. I also think a 2-pack option would be a smart move for Hot Toys. The armor and the man with an amazing exclusive and sell it like they did with the Batman armory. They could even do Stark, Banner and the Mark 45.

oh good idea. How about a Stark/Banner/Ultron Mk1 Laboratory set

Mark 45 looks killer. Nice to finally see one of the main suits without silver on it.

10551024_10202676202861256_3734181752281988591_n.jpg

Anyone else thinks the shiny Mark 45 is a Vibranium Iron man? Like it make sense that tony would need this upgrade to fight against Vibranium Ultron in his ultimate form.

---

Anyone else thinks the shiny Mark 45 is a Vibranium Iron man? Like it make sense that tony would need this upgrade to fight against Vibranium Ultron in his ultimate form.

---

I doubt it. Maybe? Vibranium is supposed to be rare.. it's not like they are selling it by the ton in Wakanda.

Back