Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not positive but it seems like every week and a few days we're getting a reveal, I'm excited to see what goes up this week.
Yes it seems that they are building up to the AOU release with a new reveal each week, very exciting
I'd love to get Hawkeye next tho I doubt we will
I suspect Hulkbuster is next and Hawkeye and Widow after :wink1:

Yes it seems that they are building up to the AOU release with a new reveal each week, very exciting

I suspect Hulkbuster is next and Hawkeye and Widow after :wink1:

It's interesting how they are going to choose to pick the releases. Do they release the most expensive ones early (hulk, ultron, hulkbuster)? Or, do they save the most expensive (hulkbuster) for last? Obviously two of the three are released already, but I was just curious if they consider the prices in the dates they choose.

It's interesting how they are going to choose to pick the releases. Do they release the most expensive ones early (hulk, ultron, hulkbuster)? Or, do they save the most expensive (hulkbuster) for last? Obviously two of the three are released already, but I was just curious if they consider the prices in the dates they choose.

I wouldn't say so.... because Captain America was announced before Ultron, as was Iron Man MK43.
Ultron, Hulk, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Hulkbuster were all shown at Toy Soul. Thats why I thin that Hawkeye, Black Widow and Hulkbuster will be the next 3 to go up for Pre-Order :wink1:

oh and Thor, he was shown too. Here's Pics More Hot Toys Avengers Age of Ultron Reveals - The Toyark - News

We have Clint!

B_GX97kW4AArAA7.jpg:large

On a side note, has there been any solid info as to whether or not they are going to...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Nah, not with how Thor has a sequel, Hulk is confirmed to be in Phase 3, and Tony, Clint, and Nat all confirmed for Civil War. I really doubt they'd kill Wanda, Pietro, or Vision in their first movie either. But there is the chance of Vision sacrificing himself to destroy Ultron like he did in EMH and maybe not getting fixed for a while...or they could fix him in the end but that's just me speculating. :p

On a side note, has there been any solid info as to whether or not they are going to...
Spoiler Spoiler:

My guess is Fury finally bites it. Or Rhodey.

I think somebody definitely goes down for the dirt nap. I know Whedon made his own version of AoU, but in the comics errrrvrybody dies.

Nah, not with how Thor has a sequel, Hulk is confirmed to be in Phase 3, and Tony, Clint, and Nat all confirmed for Civil War. I really doubt they'd kill Wanda, Pietro, or Vision in their first movie either. But there is the chance of Vision sacrificing himself to destroy Ultron like he did in EMH and maybe not getting fixed for a while...or they could fix him in the end but that's just me speculating. :p

You sir just made my day because I was terrified they were going to kill Hawkeye and he is my favorite. :woo:woo:woo

To me it makes more sense for Rhodey to
Spoiler Spoiler:
to give Tony that push to root for a registration act. Having his own creation cause so much death and destruction AND
Spoiler Spoiler:
his best friend.....seems like a strong possibility.

You sir just made my day because I was terrified they were going to kill Hawkeye and he is my favorite. :woo:woo:woo

as evidenced by the new avatar :lol

To me it makes more sense for Rhodey to
Spoiler Spoiler:
to give Tony that push to root for a registration act. Having his own creation cause so much death and destruction AND kill his best friend.....seems like a strong possibility.

my thoughts exactly :duff

Back